• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tool How To Translate All Games With DeepL While Playing The Game

asnaz

Feb 6, 2018
Hi all. In this thread i will be explaining you guys how to translate any rpg games (any engine) and VN games (expect tyrano) by using DeepL translator.

*Firstly to understand the following paths better i will give a little sum of what we will be doing. We will be using by Artikash to hook texts and autoclipboard them from the games and than bu using a few add ons and plugins we will be able to paste the clipboarded texts to the DeepL translator via chrome. (Or firefox)

Once you downloaded the textractror you will see it has 32 bit and 64 version. Some games requires the 32 bit and some requires the 64 one.

1657800341449.png

Here this is how the program look like firstly open the game you want to play.

1657800654688.png

After you select your game and press OK it will insert the hook Engine into the game.

1657800861330.png

Than click onto the column above and the pick the one that hooks the text perfectly. Here this program automaticaly google translates it. But it's not accurute most of the time and poetry is bad for your health. (Especially the bad ones we will be aiming for the good ones with DeepL :) )

At this point textractor automatically clipboards the text so this is all for to do with the textractor.

Moving on with the second part now we need to add some add-ons to our chrome browser.

1-

2- - (Link is dead included in the .rar file below)
3- Click on the 3 dots right above corner in your chrome browser. 1657801876767.png

4- Other Tools > Extensions Enable the add-ons here if disabled

5- Rigt above corner enable Developer Mode.

6-Select Load Unpacked (Left top)

7- Select "DeepL - Auto VN Translation/extension/manifest.json" (You may not see the file click select folder that the manifest.json is in.)

Now Launch your game > open textractor > Attach to your game > Make sure the japanese texts are hooked correctly > Open chome > Go to > Enable These Two add ons :

1657802543529.png (Clipboard insterter and Clipboard paster for DeepL)

Now as you progress in the game hooked text will be autamatically translated by using deepL.

This the that i learned this proccess from ''Kyoko Senpai''

Also ''Kyoko Senpai'' has a video as well.

NOTES: Beaware that there are times that if you send too many text to the deepl it will block your IP adress so use a random VPN add on and continue using it.

Last edited:

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
script
Hi all. In this thread i will be explaining you guys how to translate any rpg games (any engine) and VN games (expect tyrano) by using DeepL translator.

*Firstly to understand the following paths better i will give a little sum of what we will be doing. We will be using by Artikash to hook texts and autoclipboard them from the games and than bu using a few add ons and plugins we will be able to paste the clipboarded texts to the DeepL translator via chrome. (Or firefox)

Once you downloaded the textractror you will see it has 32 bit and 64 version. Some games requires the 32 bit and some requires the 64 one.

View attachment 1925017

Here this is how the program look like firstly open the game you want to play.

View attachment 1925019

After you select your game and press OK it will insert the hook Engine into the game.

View attachment 1925022

Than click onto the column above and the pick the one that hooks the text perfectly. Here this program automaticaly google translates it. But it's not accurute most of the time and poetry is bad for your health. (Especially the bad ones we will be aiming for the good ones with DeepL :) )

At this point textractor automatically clipboards the text so this is all for to do with the textractor.

Moving on with the second part now we need to add some add-ons to our chrome browser.

1-

2-
3- Click on the 3 dots right above corner in your chrome browser. View attachment 1925040

4- Other Tools > Extensions Enable the add-ons here if disabled

5- Rigt above corner enable Developer Mode.

6-Select Load Unpacked (Left top)

7- Select "DeepL - Auto VN Translation/extension/manifest.json"

Now Launch your game > open textractor > Attach to your game > Make sure the japanese texts are hooked correctly > Open chome > Go to > Enable These Two add ons :

View attachment 1925048 (Clipboard insterter and Clipboard paster for DeepL)

Now as you progress in the game hooked text will be autamatically translated by using deepL.

This the that i learned this proccess from ''Kyoko Senpai''

Also ''Kyoko Senpai'' has a video as well.

NOTES: Beaware that there are times that if you send too many text to the deepl it will block your IP adress so use a random VPN add on and continue using it.
script download is dead link

tifz17

Apr 3, 2022
the textractor did not show the english translation text in box . Also i got error autoit happening just now

Last edited: