RPGM How to raise happy NEETs [RJ01076970] [RuririSoft]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Apr 29, 2022
Translation files
Thanks for the translation. Please read about breaking files below.

Dunno if it's because of joiplay or not, but this patch seems to break the animation during H scene. All scene from what I can see: on bed, in the bath, and in the toilet.
1. The patch indeed breaks the animations for some reason.
2. After some testing I say:
- Map001.json breaks popup animations (like when you touch breasts and there's a popup with animation, or a kiss animation)
- - testing: when doing H in default position, touch breast (do chest groping or kiss, as nipple touch has no popup)
- CommonEvents.json breaks body animations, like when "doing it with mouth" the girl doesn't move at all
- - testing: left 2nd option "change position" > pre-last option with square/mouth > [click girl's mouth > 2nd option >> click added right menu top item > any option] > girl should be moving and percentage in the bottom right should be increasing)
Note that there's a button move/stop, so if you press something and bottom right percentage does not go up, you're not moving probably (it's ok, no moving = no animation)

Do what you must with this info, I won't spend much time on them cuz ooohhh they are so fucking huge and I honestly don't have many ideas on what's wrong here. Please share the info if you found a fix for that, I am interested.

3. Have an archive with original Map001.json and CommonEvents.json. If you want your scenes animated but untranslated, you can (temporarily?) replace translation with the original files. I won't be lecturing you about the importance of having backups here.
View attachment untranslated_json.zip

edit: Maybe just go download a working translated game:
well, i tried to do a quick mtl, and manually check some of the texts, might missed some so whatever, ill also gonna put my t++ project here in case someone want to work on it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
4. Have a save file for... testing translation?
Slot 2: 90+ both favor and erotic, all? 6 CGs open, all teach done, all shop bought.
How-to H: Load slot 2, touch the girl > last option > last option (ecchi).
If you want to start clear from day 1 but with a lot of money and stamina, use slot 6.
no it's not "legit" I used online save editor for money/stamina boost, if that concerns you then avoid downloading
View attachment save.zip

NOTE: Should be obvious from file names in the archive, but save is in 'www\save' and translation is in 'www\data'
If you don't have theese and just have a single 500mb+ exe file, use EnigmaVBUnpacker to unpack the game first.
It's a boxed game. Unbox it using the newest version of EnigmaVBUnpacker:

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2022
well, i tried to do a quick mtl, and manually check some of the texts, might missed some so whatever, ill also gonna put my t++ project here in case someone want to work on it
Thanks for the translation. THIS one works just fine, animations are not broken.
Kinda missed it at first as it was under the spoiler and it's either an entire 450mb game or some project I have no knowledge of yet (will look into it later)

Reactions: ramazi0123
Apr 22, 2019
were you using mine or others? I didn't seem to have that problem in the game with my patchl, all the animations work normally
Your version worked without problems! Previously I downloaded another file and unboxed the game, maybe that's what bugged the whole thing. However the game is still buggy as some poses sometimes aren't that fluid, or I see sometimes his body moving and the dick stays stucked lol

Last edited:

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Thanks for the translation. Please read about breaking files below.

1. The patch indeed breaks the animations for some reason.
2. After some testing I say:
- Map001.json breaks popup animations (like when you touch breasts and there's a popup with animation, or a kiss animation)
- - testing: when doing H in default position, touch breast (do chest groping or kiss, as nipple touch has no popup)
- CommonEvents.json breaks body animations, like when "doing it with mouth" the girl doesn't move at all
- - testing: left 2nd option "change position" > pre-last option with square/mouth > [click girl's mouth > 2nd option >> click added right menu top item > any option] > girl should be moving and percentage in the bottom right should be increasing)
Note that there's a button move/stop, so if you press something and bottom right percentage does not go up, you're not moving probably (it's ok, no moving = no animation)

Do what you must with this info, I won't spend much time on them cuz ooohhh they are so fucking huge and I honestly don't have many ideas on what's wrong here. Please share the info if you found a fix for that, I am interested.

3. Have an archive with original Map001.json and CommonEvents.json. If you want your scenes animated but untranslated, you can (temporarily?) replace translation with the original files. I won't be lecturing you about the importance of having backups here.
View attachment 2832985

edit: Maybe just go download a working translated game:

4. Have a save file for... testing translation?
Slot 2: 90+ both favor and erotic, all? 6 CGs open, all teach done, all shop bought.
How-to H: Load slot 2, touch the girl > last option > last option (ecchi).
If you want to start clear from day 1 but with a lot of money and stamina, use slot 6.
no it's not "legit" I used online save editor for money/stamina boost, if that concerns you then avoid downloading
View attachment 2833011

NOTE: Should be obvious from file names in the archive, but save is in 'www\save' and translation is in 'www\data'
If you don't have theese and just have a single 500mb+ exe file, use EnigmaVBUnpacker to unpack the game first.
he's right, i replaced his www folder and blowjob started working narafara
but now dialogues and some options are untranslated

narafara

Jan 17, 2019
of what ? sorry
you can find the file some posts above,
you said but now dialogues and some options are untranslated after replacing folders,
hence i ask you to show screenshots of that

why would you do that in the first place, just extract the archive and play, don't need to replace anything

Notyou15

Sep 5, 2019
So I was browsing the Dev's ci-en page and saw that she can masturbate while in the toilet
How do you trigger that?

narafara

Jan 17, 2019
So I was browsing the Dev's ci-en page and saw that she can masturbate while in the toilet
How do you trigger that?
they actually said in the same page that the content is not yet implemented in the released (v1.0) version, but they plan to add them as an update sometime in the future

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
you said but now dialogues and some options are untranslated after replacing folders,
hence i ask you to show screenshots of that

why would you do that in the first place, just extract the archive and play, don't need to replace anything
i replaced the file bc as thewhitespirit said the blowjob wasn't working and i tested myself, in fact after i replaced its www folder i didn't get the error anymore but as i said it reverted the translation for some things.
here some screenshoots as you requested, but i didn't take a screenshoot for every single thing.
Screenshot (51).png Screenshot (52).png Screenshot (53).png Screenshot (54).png Screenshot (55).png Screenshot (56).png Screenshot (57).png Screenshot (58).png

yurum

Jun 2, 2018
I like this game and I'm done fapping to it, so I plan on translating it manually now. I'm burned out on my other project so a quick one like this is a good distraction.

Since the dialogue isn't a lot, I ***should*** be done with this in less than a week, and I suspect that translating the UI images in photoshop will take more time.

I haven't seen narafara's translation, but if you're alright with it, I'd like to use your tl assets to make things quicker and easier.

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
finally been checking the Dev's CI-EN and now it is release. now all i need to do is to wait a fully translated one

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
View attachment 2830314 View attachment 2830316
Tried t++ and I've no idea wtf I'm doing. :KEK:
Tried to import the trans file to this but the UI doesn't look the same as this screenshot, the text for those are still the untranslated ones.

narafara

Jan 17, 2019
I like this game and I'm done fapping to it, so I plan on translating it manually now. I'm burned out on my other project so a quick one like this is a good distraction.

Since the dialogue isn't a lot, I ***should*** be done with this in less than a week, and I suspect that translating the UI images in photoshop will take more time.

I haven't seen narafara's translation, but if you're alright with it, I'd like to use your tl assets to make things quicker and easier.
feel free to use my updated t++ project below, about the UI images, i also put my psd(s) there too in the game folder (www/img/pictures)
i cleaned most of the UI images, so you can use them as well, good luck!

i replaced the file bc as thewhitespirit said the blowjob wasn't working and i tested myself, in fact after i replaced its www folder i didn't get the error anymore but as i said it reverted the translation for some things.
here some screenshoots as you requested, but i didn't take a screenshoot for every single thing.
View attachment 2836319 View attachment 2836320 View attachment 2836321 View attachment 2836322 View attachment 2836323 View attachment 2836324 View attachment 2836325 View attachment 2836326
as for you, looks like you only replace the www/img/pictures

anyway i updated my patch, so if any of you downloaded mine before might want to download it once again.
also put my updated t++ project here as well

T++ project:
Updated game:

Last edited:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019

While I was idling my time, I did decide to randomly translate the title the dev made (and didn't implement for some reason?) into English. If you plan to do a proper translation, feel free to use it.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes