RPGM How to raise happy NEETs [RJ01076970] [RuririSoft]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
how to get the second ending without playing all over again?
If you got the first ending, then keep playing to raise her stats, then rebuy the skill that activates the ending again. If you got the second ending before you got the first one, I'm unsure if you're able to go back and view the first one without starting over.

• Hey there
Reactions: Netox

yurum

Jun 2, 2018
thank you very much, I hope that the annoying bugs of the current version will be fixed.
Yeah, don't be too happy yet, the devs are still squashing bugs. Be on the lookout for 1.0.5 lmao.

Speaking of bugs, this version *SHOULD* have most GUI translated properly now, except for the wakefulness and hour labels when touching Shizuku while she's sleeping. I can't find those anywhere. Also a few tl tweaks to better match the context of certain specific texts.
The mega link below will be the final link for all future releases, since that's something I can do apparently.

This one is the PSD files narafara and I used to edit the GUI.

And this one is the T++ file for the tl, if ever I disappear.

And no, I don't know how to make this playable on android.

Last edited:

Netox

Jul 27, 2020
Yeah, don't be too happy yet, the devs are still squashing bugs. Be on the lookout for 1.0.5 lmao.

Speaking of bugs, this version *SHOULD* have most GUI translated properly now, except for the wakefulness and hour labels when touching Shizuku while she's sleeping. I can't find those anywhere. Also a few tl tweaks to better match the context of those specific texts.
The mega link below will be the final link for all future releases, since that's something I can do apparently.

This one is the PSD files narafara and I used to edit the GUI.

And this one is the T++ file for the tl, if ever I disappear.

And no, I don't know how to make this playable on android.
Thanks, although I think you made a mistake in the game link and uploaded the PSD twice.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Give her tea for chance to go to toilet, you then have a chance to not be refused the toilet and then lead to sex. If you can't have sex with her yet it will refuse every time once you get inside the toilet

Dykusia

Oct 10, 2022
Hello. Sorry if this is a dumb question, but is there a way to view the game in full screen mode on PC or something? Like it's not just a wide window with a visible taskbar below? Wanted to get some clean screenshots.

Reactions: Shack8298
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes