RPGM - Completed - How to Raise a Happy NEET [v1.0.7] [RuririSoft]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Secretly_Mr_K

[Version: v1.0.7]
    Final Score: 3,5/5
    1. Story: There is a small story about the girl past, but nothing much. (2/5)
    2. Originality: There are tons of games like this nowadays. (2/5)
    3. Sound: There are some lewd noises and music. (4/5)
    4. Playability: The game is simple, just a simulator, a little bit of grind, but not much. In general, a good play for a nice time. (4/5)
    5. Performance & Bugs: No bugs whatsoever. (5/5)
    6. +18: The art is really good. (4/5)
    7. Amount of content: It's a short game, that you can rush and end it fast. But there are a nice amount of content. (4/5)
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Saka saca

The game is short, fun, cute and easy to fall in love with.
    Beautiful, good artwork. And Shizuku is very cute.
    The Ecchi system isn't anything new or special. There are many sex positions to choose. Can change camera angles and has a simple control system. But there are very few commands to press. There is no changing of clothes. There are unfortunately few events during the game and relationship development. So it got boring a little too quickly.
    But I still feel like it's a good game. And I really like this game among relationship development simulation games.
    And the game looks like it's still being developed. And there might be a sequel or something like that too. That Makes me want to continue following this developer.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

maquim01

This game works with the classic simulator model, where the protagonists live together and because of this, they develop intimacy and eventually have sex. It's a whole game of repetition which, in reality, will depend on the development of the story, the lines, situations and so on.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

LanceloTFT

Great game, good story, good art, good moans, I'll never get tired of the classic formula of living with someone and developing a relationship, it may be my weak spot but I'll be fair with the review.
    It has a couple of endings, it's 4-5 hours long, provides a nice vibe, and I'm surprised that the game passed the r7, but that's good because more people were able to play it that way.
    A solid 4/5, I'd play it again if my memories were erased.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Cliffe

How to Raise a Happy Neet is such a beautiful game. The art is very well-made and there are quite a few variations. The story is pretty simple, but I think that's enough for a short game. You probably wouldn't play this game more than once though because the gameplay loop doesn't really change.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

BoinkBoink

Tamagotchi style adult game. Japanese ero games prolly have hundreds, if not thousands, of titles with the same exact gameplay.

But to be honest, personally, i think this one is a bit creepy. Not sure why, tho.. :unsure:
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Cilla991

Good drawing, everything is fine, but if this game were at least slightly more similar to imouto, it would be many times better, imho.

The plot is just for show, and the endings are very weak, nevertheless, respect for the efforts of the artist
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Ogrexin

Good cohabitation game

gameplay:
    Like any other, repeatable, with the only thing differing the skill tree, which works to unlock what you can do at night
    The night section was good, interactivity is ok, but i liked the positions and camera angles that you can change

Character:
    She's very cute and sweet which makes the gradual corruption all the more sweeter

Art:
    It's VERY GOOD
    Idk what about this clicks, but the scenes looked very hot
    Maybe i'm too much of a pedo so it's coginitive dissoannce of some kind
    Eh, whatever

Story: non existant, only some small details, not important honestly
  9. 4.00 star(s)

watcheshentai

5/5 art. She's such a qt 3.14. Animation is pretty decent and there's a good selection of actions you can do. No voice acting/moaning.
    The game is short and you can get all CG and both endings in about 2 hours.
    Story is little basic/generic but it's passable for a short game.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

Gintlar

How to Raise a Happy NEET [v1.0.5] [RuririSoft]
    Cute game that I recommend, but the relationship between the two characters develops too quickly.

The grind isn't too much but it's repetitive and boring.
    The art is ok, it didn't drive me crazy but it's not bad, it does its job.

Honestly, it's a game that is unlikely to be played more than once.
    I normally like these kinds of games, but their relationship is unfortunately poorly written.
    The two endings are quite disappointing.

I still recommend the game.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

primeumaton

I liked most of this game

Art: 4/5
    Sounds: 3/5
    Story: 3/5
    Animation: 3/5
    Characters: 3/5
    Sex: 4/5
    Sex frequency: 4/5
    Enjoyment: 4/5

Ending of game: 2/5

The ending felt rushed and lackluster. It could have easily been the thing to tie it all up but it really felt more like the beginning of the ending.

Ah well. Still enjoyed it.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

SlyParkour

I don't often write a review but this game is very well made.
    It's one of the few games with an actually decent story (although short and not very complex) and really good scenes, even has anal which is harder to find than you might think, specially with loli content.
    I love these dating sim / management style games where you actually feel a sense of progression.
    My only real complaint is that the game is kinda short and can easily be completed within an hour or two, and having a little longer game with a little more progression and scenes would have made it way better.
    Still, I'd say this is easily in my top 20 games.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

nononomaybe

TLDR: This strikes an enjoyable balance between talking/plot, gameplay, and sexy time. Worth playing, but nothing that elevates the content beyond "good".

Positives:
    + Elegantly simple gameplay: Chat to increase relationship stats, work to make money, go shoping to pick up food and toys.
    + Nice variety of sexy activities: Wash the girl, get a BJ, pick from a handful of sex positions.

Criticism:
    - The animations consist of just a few looped frames without much overall character movement and no distinct insertion.
    - There's a sleep-groping minigame, but doing anything wakes the girl up quickly, so it ends up not worth bothering.
    - The girl does not react much during sex, either verbally or with changes in expression/posture.

Conclusion: Overall this is the game equivalent of a simple hamburger: Two buns and a meat patty. It's good, but lacks the spices, sauces, fries, and general flare that would make it something great.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

ichigokurosaki_101

luh calm game, fw the pov, and the progression is really quick and not grindy.
    Also no rape or anything of that type which is also refreshing to see, and the scenes are well drawn and all that. easy 9.5/10
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Malata

very good for people who likes love route salted with corruption.
    Mechanics could be better.. first nothing than all.. use the "only 3 secounds" in H-scene. otherwise you will be stuck..
    It delivers 3h of joy..
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Ignico

Wholesome/10. I hope to find more games like it. No corruption or any of the sort, bad endings for this kind of games usually leave a bitter taste in my mouth, a sort of whiplash when i get the happy ending then straight to the bad ending where it just ruins the wholesomeness of it, but even the bad ending isn't morally bad, it still focuses on you but remains kinda wholesome in a way. I love it and wish more games are made that just feeds the heart like this does.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Fra_

It is a very beautiful and cute game, one of the best games I have played not only for its story but also for its extensive way of interacting with the protagonist in a sexual and romantic way.
    It made me feel tingly with so much sweetness and tenderness of the cute little protagonist.
    Although the story was simple, it was very beautiful and detailed, easy to understand, each small souvenir photo in "Journal" is beautiful, summarizing the development of the story and protagonists more quickly and I don't see any that are bad, they are all beautiful with their plot of melancholic love

Regarding the endings:
    The end of affection, the little girl takes courage and decides to start with what she promised to do in her future despite taking slow steps, starting with school with her final goal of living happily, getting married and having children (very safe with us). just as she mentioned the protagonist in deep conversations

The ending of lust, it is not the typical ending where it is corrupted by lust and becomes a public bathroom or something similar, this game is beautiful and respects its beautiful story, in this ending the little girl decides to skip all the steps she wanted fulfill in the future and goes straight from having a happy but pleasurable life with us to having several children and living happily that way

I am a big fan of interactive games and especially those with healthy and sweet romance, and this game is great for me
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Marcmad

This is very cute.

If I have to elaborate, I would also say that it's refreshing to have a game without time limit and bad end. You just do the day to day and improve your relationship.

Other good point, no violence, rape or what so ever, if she don't want to do something she say so and the mc stop. So It's mostly a sweet story.

There's not a lot a grind to do, work a bit and buy book and that's all. I 100% the game in more or less 4h.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

nullPetrichornull

This game is honestly top tier. I don't usually leave reviews but this is the best new h game I have played in years so I make an exception.

The art is 10/10. This is what originally drew me in, and I was not disappointed. The art style is not only really well done, but more importantly it's consistent. There are tons of h scenes and they are all high quality and erotic.

The game is a little short, it took me around 3-4 hours to unlock everything, but it was compelling and I never felt bored. The gameplay is also open ended so you can continue playing forever, so this time can be extended a lot if you are enjoying the scenes like I am. Hopefully we can get more interactions and story in the future.

Overall well worth your time, give it a try.
  20. 3.00 star(s)

len00

This game is very bare bones, it uses RPGM as an engine resulting in clunkiness, awkwardness and lag. I would have given it a 4/5 if it went the Teaching Feeling route and made the girl come to you, you have to first have lewd conversations with her and then choose the "let me see it for 3 secounds" option when you undress, otherwise you can't have sex.

This game is just a worse Bottle Biosphere, sex mode is very hot tho, lots of positions and angles, drawn pretty well and decently interactive.