Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
This world never ceases to amaze me. One fool came up with an idiotic idea, the second repeats it like a parrot without even trying to open the game. Despite the fact that there are no hints of this anywhere in the game...:cautious:
I didnt play the game so i cant say but after what i read here you need some marketing classes XD
Probably not the best idea you shoot yourself in the foot

Last edited:

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
Will there be character development or it was intended by dev for mc to be pathetic scaredy imbecile to the end?

mkujo

Feb 4, 2022
I understand it's Patreon, but all this talk about college and stuff feels a bit off when it's clearly a high school game.

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Everything was great until the MC became, how do you say, a male exclusive whore? And seriously, what mother wouldn't recognize her own child even if it changed its hairstyle etc.? ? xDDDD

Reactions: Fapmaister

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
what mother wouldn't recognize her own child even if it changed its hairstyle etc.? ? xDDDD
I think sometimes you have to turn off the logical part of your brain to enjoy a lot of these games. Like in what reality does step sister ever get stuck in a dryer? or when 'helping' a woman up a ladder to reach something you are supposed to hold them by their ass. In reality the dude would just grab whatever the girl couldn't reach and be done with it.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HowToLoseOnesVirginity-0.7FE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Yeah, I can't believe the mom didn't recognize her evolved son, after fucking him again and again lol! However, this is one of the few games that checks most of the boxes for my descriminating tastes except for cunnilingus!

GPoint

Eternally f*cking shocked
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
i think the real game is to see how long people will play without having a role in the story!
It's not about the game control process. Tell me this VN isn't super popular...

It only requires clicking one mouse button. Even my game will have more interactivity by the time the final version is released :)
But where am I, and where are they? :)

I'm a novice in everything—design, programming, 3D graphics, rendering, lighting setup, etc. This is my first project, and I'm more than pleased with the current feedback from players. I hope the next one will be much better.

By the way, another hit requires much more activity, but I only played it for an hour and a half because I found it boring, even though the game is mega popular.

But for instance, this much less popular game, also without a hint of interactivity and super linear, left an indelible mark on my heart. One love, really...

And I was inspired by her when I started making the game.
It's simply a matter of taste.

In a VN, mechanics don't seem to be the main thing. It's different when both the plot and graphics are lacking; you need to compensate with something else. And at the start of the project, I didn't know how to do either :)

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I understand it's Patreon, but all this talk about college and stuff feels a bit off when it's clearly a high school game.
Patreon doesn't really care about that stuff, as long as the Dev says everyone is over 18. Steam does not allow High School setting in their adult games. Everyone has their favorite rules. ;)

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes