• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py how to get rid of bastards behind the doors

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Somebody says to me, this section most people visit so you can ask here.
And somebody said to you that the game thread is where you should be asking, before giving you the answer that come from the said thread and seem to have pleased everyone.
So, if the answer don't works for you, it's probably that you forgot to do something else previously to that, or did something wrong, still previously to that. And this, only people playing the game can know ; people that you'll find in the game thread, not here...

Reactions: twinklecake

Usuf123

Jan 26, 2024
And somebody said to you that the game thread is where you should be asking, before giving you the answer that come from the said thread and seem to have pleased everyone.
So, if the answer don't works for you, it's probably that you forgot to do something else previously to that, or did something wrong, still previously to that. And this, only people playing the game can know ; people that you'll find in the game thread, not here...
How can I ask ? Can you suggest me process

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
How can I ask ? Can you suggest me process
*sigh*

Well... You go to the game thread (by clicking on that link). Then you use the writing box at the bottom of the page to write your question. Providing as many detail as you can ; where are you stuck, why are you stuck and what you've tried so far, being the bare minimum.
Once you wrote all this, you click on the "post reply" button that is bellow the said writing box, and wait for someone to give you an answer. What come next will depend on the said answer.
But if the answer don't works, do NOT just ask again. Answer politely, saying that you tried and that it don't lead to the expected result, asking if there's something else that you should have done before, or something you did wrong. Ideally, in such case your own reply should describe what you did. This will help the reader to see if there's something you misunderstood and then correct you if it's the case.

Why did I had to write this obvious text ?

Reactions: twinklecake

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
*sigh*

Well... You go to the game thread (by clicking on that link). Then you use the writing box at the bottom of the page to write your question. Providing as many detail as you can ; where are you stuck, why are you stuck and what you've tried so far, being the bare minimum.
Once you wrote all this, you click on the "post reply" button that is bellow the said writing box, and wait for someone to give you an answer. What come next will depend on the said answer.
But if the answer don't works, do NOT just ask again. Answer politely, saying that you tried and that it don't lead to the expected result, asking if there's something else that you should have done before, or something you did wrong. Ideally, in such case your own reply should describe what you did. This will help the reader to see if there's something you misunderstood and then correct you if it's the case.

Why did I had to write this obvious text ?
you should look at his post history. he has already posted in that thread and asked this question. suddenly he doesn't know how to post. :WaitWhat:

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
you should look at his post history. he has already posted in that thread and asked this question. suddenly he doesn't know how to post. :WaitWhat:
You shouldn't point that I made an error when I wrote an helpful (almost totally) none sarcastic answer outside of the development section. The correct reaction should be "you should do this more often" :LOL:

maladroit

Oct 13, 2022
You shouldn't point that I made an error when I wrote an helpful (almost totally) none sarcastic answer outside of the development section. The correct reaction should be "you should do this more often" :LOL:
I can't fathom the patience required to do that more often, but good on you for this attempt at least.