VN - Ren'Py - How to Fix the Future [v0.3.1] [mr.moonmi]

1. 5.00 star(s)

kartolas

This one has a good and promising story, very good renders and the girls are pretty.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    Everything seems "fixed" now so I'll change my rating accordingly. Now we have the choice.

Thank you and good luck.

v0.2.1
  2. 3.00 star(s)

PunkHooligan

v 0.2

Story is entertaining, but amount of text is overloaded sometimes.

Renders are fine, but sometimes too much noise and grain. On the other hand dev using cool assets I haven't met elsewhere (iirc).

Girls are beautiful, BUT...
    ..here's why 3 stars. I understand it's early version, although I don't like games where devs, due to time required, prefer to add more bj, peeking, nude scenes instead of actual SEX. There's no sex scenes atm and I have some doubts when they will be added soon.
    Animations are above average but once again, there's almost nothing to look at.

Keep in mind, there's unavoidable sub OR dom route atm.

There are decent music tracks in the game.

Give it a try if have nothing else to do, but I'd advise to check it in six months or later.

Peace.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Cardinal_Sin

Blown away by the renders, it looks great so far. But the story is a whole other thing.

*The main character seems to be a guy just trying to get by, that's what we saw so far. He doesn't have any friends, lives with his mom, the usual game setting. He then plays this mysterious game ang ends up in the future curtesy of two time travelers .

*Meets a dictator who's more fixated on her needs and kinks then saving the actual world or planet. She immediately wants him to submit and that's basically the story so far, spent two updates on deciding whether the main character will be a Dom or Sub. Not an actual strategy yet, just the main character and Octavia having a ego trip.

*Game tries to give you options to reject some things but in the end it doesn't matter.

*The latest update ended with the Olga character interrupting Octavia's sex party lol, some responsible dictator she is right?

* Renders are nice, but if the story continues like this I'll have to skip it.

*The Dev thought it would be a brilliant idea to trap players with this trans Daisy character and he's all like "give her a chance" . I got a good laugh out of that because I thought he was joking, but he wasn't. My advice is respect players wishes and kinks and we'll all get along fine.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

BLACkTORNAD0

the game looks stunning for starters. really liked the story telling part . renders are very good and top notch animations are cherry on top. only thing missing was the part when we go in future what happens to present life maybe a seen or 2 might be available but there was nothing in that life or was it. rating it 5/5 stars for the animation story and renders . definitely has the quality to be amongst the top game as it has offered so much for 0.2 version. keeping this in my play list.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

RandomGuy99

Review version of 0.2
    • The Art/Renders are amazing
    • The UI and text design are good. World environment & character design is one of the best in the industry
    • The flow of the story is good. The pace is good and a good amount of world building
    • There is need to remove false choice where the choice don't really any impact
    • Maybe extend the development time so that there is better amount of smut together with story and character building
    • Overall, one of the very promising game among all the titles here
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Frosty2000

O.2 had one of the best femdom scenes, in a non explicitely femdom game. So clear recommendation from me for people who like femdom.

Also renders are of a very high quality and the writing is good. Not perfect sure, but compared to other games translated from Russian it's top tier.

Story like most time travel stories has some plot holes, but overall is fun and easy to follow. Personally I just go with the flow there and try not to overthink too much. ;)

We also get a good amount of option to form the personality of our MC. Sure in the end of 0.2 this was somewhat botched, at least if you are not into femdom, but the dev promised to fix that for the next update.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

RMAUX

Enjoyable and intriguing story so far. Very interested to see where this all leads, and what the MC ultimately ends up making of himself. Didn't run into any bugs, has rollback which is always appreciated, and the UI is nice.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Kingkela

The text writing is too small hard to read it... Any reason so small ?. Anyway beside the story does not make any sense and hard to follow,
    Could be better if the writing text is bigger and faster to read, otherwise its booring
  9. 3.00 star(s)

MedicBear

Obviously it's just an 0.1 so far, but it seems decent. The artwork is obviously a standout, though there are a lot of stock models that's not necessarily a bad thing. If you know me, you know I'm going to point out that the game has a poor translation. In places it verges on being incomprehensible, but for the most part it's just poor grammar and the occasional typo. I don't blame the developer for this, he's clearly a native Russian speaker putting his story in English to try and reach a wider audience.

In terms of plot, it's not the most original setup in fiction ever, you play as a down-on-his-luck young guy who gets mysteriously transported to the future in order to save the world. If the dev is smart, he'll use this somewhat generic setup to tell interesting character driven stories - there's already a few things set up that could prove to be good in future. I'm assuming there's going to be more travelling back and forth from present to future so we get to see more of the characters that were set up at the start. In fact, most of the playtime in this 0.1 is spent in the present.

It could improve by getting someone to properly translate the script, not giving the player meaningless choices that change nothing but a single line of dialogue, and spending less time dumping exposition unnaturally in conversations over and over about how the MC is a 20 year old failure who's father and girlfriend both left him yada yada
  10. 5.00 star(s)

2105h

addictive and interesting plot plus beautiful render - I give fucking five stars) because for the first release(intro) it's very cool.

played on android, everything works correctly. I sincerely hope to see the gallery in the future or the opportunity to revisit the intimate part of the chapter.

I'm looking forward to continuing, bro)
    p.s. sorry for my english)
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Viktoriia

Wow... What an amazing start. Definitely one of the best 0.1's!

The renders are so well-made. The animations are pretty smooth. And damn... These models look so good. Each of them is unique.

The story is something new. Not just typical "hey let's get fucked" garbage. It has depth. I like that.

Looks very promising. This game can become one of the top-tier games here. I wish good luck to the dev and hope he will get enough financial support to make the updates.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

TheLonelyGhost

Now, this is a properly done introduction! There are far too many 0.1's that are just 10 minutes of gameplay, but this one spends time introducing you to the world and the characters in it. This feels like the beginning of a good story, not just a story starting and we will see where it goes. The dev clearly has something in mind.

The story: there actually is one. There are more than enough games on this site that just bumble around and use sex as the only driving factor of the whole game. Not this one. Clear goals are set up in the beginning of the game that will set the tone for the whole story, and it seems you have a say in it. The premise is wholly cliche and tropey, but there is a reason the "chosen one" story type is so successful: it's easy to imagine yourself in those shoes. If our hero is an ordinary person, why can't I also be a hero? Stories don't have to be complicated to be good, even the mundane can become interesting if presented the right way. Also, so far I have to commend the dev for actually calling the mom a mom and giving the MC and his mom a normal relationship.

The renders and models are part of that top tier with Philly games art style and others. The models look so nice. Normally I'd mention their skin resembling pumas stones or swiss cheese, but the skin texture here looks realistic without overdoing it. There is a good balance of male and female characters, I don't know if that will leave the door open for non-hetero relationships in the future, but it's nice that they aren't all women. There are small details like tattoos that really add to the overall look of each character. They also are written in a way that lets me know that their life went on before this games events, and they all have their own secrets to keep.

The MC looks like a man in his early twenties. He also seems to have a personality of his own with inner conflicts predating the game. He feels more robust than most MC's that we play in other games. I want to know him better, and moreover, I feel like I can relate to him. Also, he isn't unproportionately hung which is nice to see. It seems that you can control weather he is a total ass or not which adds some flavor. I hope to see that continued in the future.

The writing is good, but I don't think english is the devs (or writers) first language. Normally when this is the case it is really painful to read through, but the issues weren't that bad, just a few english intricacies here and there that I can't blame the dev for getting wrong. I get stuff wrong all the time and its my native language. I would suggest finding a native english speaker to go over the english script and clean it up though, that would go a long way in helping.

Everything about this game compels me. The banner art is grabbing, the title is good, not great, but certainly good. The characters feel like people not objects. The MC is relatable without being whiney. I could go on. It is just 0.1 and there is a lot of room for things to fall apart, but I can't wait for the next release of this game.

Give it a shot, you wont regret it.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

Good story
    Good renders
    Good characters

The writing needs serious help. Incomplete sentences leave you guessing what words are missing. It gets tiring.
    With that being said, it's not a bad VN, but to me it's not a stellar VN either.

Overall
    You play as the MC, who is just your average Joe. Boring job, sad existence in life, two friends that you only know from online gaming. Then you get kidnapped and taken to the future all because you were the only person out of millions that beat a game that supposedly couldn't be beat. The story gets more unbelievable from there.
    I honestly can't give this VN less than 4/5 stars. The renders, models, and characters are all well done. The story is far-fetched but some how works. The writing is in need of help. words missing form pretty much every sentence that's longer than 10 words. I'm interested in this one, but I can't really say if I'll even remember it to check on future updates. This is all my opinion. Good luck to the dev(s)
  14. 5.00 star(s)

asdsd1324

Finally a game with a unique and innovative story instead of classic mom and a son who always gets a hard on and mom tries to help with sister. This game has really good potential from the storyline side along with good quality visuals.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Belgram

Rewiew Version: Intro

While playing I kept thinking "I know this from somewhere" until finally the agents appeared in the room and a loud "FUTUREMAN" (TV series) escaped me.

Apart from the fact that there are a lot of references, this intro is very good.

Graphics/Renderings: 5/5
    Dialogs: 4/5
    Scenesettings: 5/5
    Story: 4/5

But all in all a very promising beginning, which is why I give it 5 stars.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

VNwhiteknight

Intro Review:
    A really good start.
    The Renders are great and the animations are nice.
    I thought the story setup with the present and future was well executed so far, including the presumably third party AMWP
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    Choices already matter as far as either changing the Mc's attitude towards his situation or others (Can be more pushy and aggressive or more romantic and gentle)
    There is definitely potential for this one.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

JydxV

Sincerely i didn't expect to be this good, excelent i could say. l love the main concept, (travel in time, the future and evil corporation that ruined the future world ) and how they blend to give us this. Renders are more than enough to portray the atmosphere of the world could look. I also want to say that i love how the characters are so different (the little details are enough) from the usual models that we often see in 80% of the VNs.
    More than i expected, really hoping this game continues. 5 out of 5.
    P.S. I would love the harem concept implemented, i can't see myself in the future choosing between all this girls. ;)
  18. 5.00 star(s)

gr33nappleboy

While the pacing is a little quick for just an intro, the quality is nothing short of amazing.

The interface, render, and animation are all well above average with hints of Echoes of Lust and Broken Dreamers and a concept that I can only assume is drawn from Transformers in that our MC was found via a virtual presence.

There are choices here that figure to play a decent role in the game and scenes that promise more sexual content in the upcoming updates.

There are enough grammar/spelling mistakes that have made me pause a few times but that's just a minor tidibit

Also, having a buff, pixie-cut version of Evangeline Lily is always a win

Definitely keeping tabs on this one
  19. 5.00 star(s)

uhhhok

Wow, what a start a game! It probably is one of the best 0.1 versions of the games this year. The art is awesome and the story is unique and interesting(especially to the ones who can relate to MC)
    My favs are Octavia, Chloe, Cathy, and Ellie. I like other chars too but they are my favs of the bunch. Anyhow, I am sure this game will get big.
    Good luck to the dev. All the best.
    Peace.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

bbkmember

Man, this is a pretty good start. The renders are nice and the animations are smooth.

On the story, I don't know what to think of it, YET. I hope it doesn't get too convoluted since that is pretty easy to do when writing science fiction. The characters are different from each other in both personality and looks so there's something for everyone, which is nice.

There's a lot of potential for something great here. I definitely can't wait to see more, good luck!