• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

How to find original source file for Texture2D from UnityExplorer?

hellomynameisdeez

Mar 26, 2021
I'm trying to extract assets from and the only assets I can seem to extract are the Face Card assets. I can't extract the actual card images, neither the base images nor the R-18 images from the patch. None of the asset files seem to contain them and the only way I could somewhat consistently get a texture is to use a function of the card object in UnityExplorer and an IntPtr. The problem with that method is I have no idea how to get those pointers. 1688501009998.png 1688501034527.png

I haven't done much "hacking" with IL2CPP games, so I'm definitely missing something.

hellomynameisdeez

Mar 26, 2021
If you're after texture files, why not use something dedicated to ripping assets like AssetStudio or something similar?
I have, but they only contained the textures of the previews of the cards. In the game, there are several "levels" of the cards, each with different variations of a girl, but I couldn't find any of those textures just from using AssetStudio. I'm certain the textures aren't downloaded, so I think they might be hidden somewhere in the files.
The game is free on Steam, along with the R-18 patch, so if someone else wants to try, please do.