how to extract cg art from novel game

aspirine2

Jul 14, 2017
hello there..it's my first post already...i would like to know any software to extract images from japanese novel games...???

many thanks in advance...

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Welcome aboard!

The tools and techniques differ based on the engine with which the game is built.

If the game is built with Ren'py (there will be a "renpy" folder and a "game" folder, and usually one or more ".rpa" files inside the game folder) then this tool can usually be used to do the job.

For a Unity-based game, Google "unity asset extractor" and you'll find several tools and a couple of Youtube tutorials. (I've used )

I'm sure there are similar tools for other engines - those are just the two with which I'm most familiar.

mario01

Nov 3, 2020
Welcome aboard!

The tools and techniques differ based on the engine with which the game is built.

If the game is built with Ren'py (there will be a "renpy" folder and a "game" folder, and usually one or more ".rpa" files inside the game folder) then this tool can usually be used to do the job.

For a Unity-based game, Google "unity asset extractor" and you'll find several tools and a couple of Youtube tutorials. (I've used )

I'm sure there are similar tools for other engines - those are just the two with which I'm most familiar.
Do you know how to translate unity game from Japanese to English?

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Do you know how to translate unity game from Japanese to English?
There isn't one and only one approach to this - it depends on how the game was built. There are a variety of tools that will allow you to pull information out of a Unity game, and it's possible to "disassemble" the code, but re-assembling things correctly can be tricky.