How to bypass Mega D/L limit

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
So i came across this solution to bypassing the Mega bandwidth limit. First thing you'll need is to download a program called psiphon3 which you can find here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
now when you get the notification that you have reached your limit with Mega, open up psiphon3 and close the Mega pop-up (if the d/l doesnt start immediately click the retry button). At this point you can now continue the download, however your speeds will have dropped so go ahead and close psiphon3 while download is active. That last step may take a few tries before the download continues on without being interrupted by closing the program. If you are still having problems you can always leave psiphon3 open and simply deal with the slower speed.

Greymain

Jun 17, 2017
So i came across this solution to bypassing the Mega bandwidth limit. First thing you'll need is to download a program called psiphon3 which you can find here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
now when you get the notification that you have reached your limit with Mega, open up psiphon3 and close the Mega pop-up (if the d/l doesnt start immediately click the retry button). At this point you can now continue the download, however your speeds will have dropped so go ahead and close psiphon3 while download is active. That last step may take a few tries before the download continues on without being interrupted by closing the program. If you are still having problems you can always leave psiphon3 open and simply deal with the slower speed.
or just use a VPN.

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
or just use a VPN.
Yeah you can always do that, but this is such a quick and easy bypass i figured I'd post it here. You don't need to know anything about creating a new network for the VPN or even your own IP. Just a 30 second d/l and you're good to go.

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Yeah you can always do that, but this is such a quick and easy bypass i figured I'd post it here. You don't need to know anything about creating a new network for the VPN or even your own IP. Just a 30 second d/l and you're good to go.
Windscribe VPN is free, has a plugin for Firefox which you simply click so you don't need to know anything about setting up the VPN network and your speed won't drop.

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
Windscribe VPN is free, has a plugin for Firefox which you simply click so you don't need to know anything about setting up the VPN network and your speed won't drop.
That sounds like the best option I've read so far. I'll definitely check that out.

Reactions: pystudios

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
That sounds like the best option I've read so far. I'll definitely check that out.
The free accounts have a 10GB limit but I use temp-mail.org to create multiple accounts and switch when it maxes out.

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Looking at psiphone 3's privacy policy doesn't fill me with confidence

couple of excerpts

We cannot guarentee your privacy.We use google anylitics, No shit they can't guarrentee your privacy when they in bed with one of the biggest data miners going.And google anylitics will place a cookie in your browser.Think ill pass thanks and stick with Windscribe

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I rarely exceed the daily limit and if I do I use one of the other links, nopy is usually good to me.