3.00 star(s) 2 Votes
  • To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

James Smith0003

Jul 5, 2018
Screenshot 2021-12-08 at 2.14.45 AM.png

Overview:
This story happens in a world where superpowers are a bit more common than in our own world. You are an evil scientist and a good businessperson. Your life has lead you to the choices you will make here and what amazing choices they are. You will be transforming heroes that defy you and the grunts that don't follow your commands.
Thread Updated: 2021-12-08
Release Date: 2021-12-08
Developer: JamesSmith780 -
Version: 0.1
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

Screenshot 2021-12-08 at 2.14.45 AM.png Screenshot 2021-12-08 at 2.15.06 AM.png Screenshot 2021-12-08 at 2.15.16 AM.png Screenshot 2021-12-08 at 2.15.22 AM.png Screenshot 2021-12-08 at 2.15.34 AM.png Screenshot 2021-12-08 at 2.15.46 AM.png Screenshot 2021-12-08 at 2.16.02 AM.png Screenshot 2021-12-08 at 2.16.16 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
Thread format fixed, new mirrors added. Moved to Games section.
Welcome new developer, you can request developer tag here.

Reactions: James Smith0003

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
I like evil scientist stuff. How avoidable is the futa content?

Is it just a case of choosing your protagonist, or is the player character going to get transformed against their will, or end up with a harem of dickgirls?

AelphysTerra

May 13, 2020
This has potential.

Kind of agree with separating gender from sex if there's some kind of character creation involved, personally, but that's just my personal opinion.

More customizations for the transformations would be cool, too.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Plese explain to one thing: female protagonist here really mean sissy or transgender protagonist?

Couse sissy HTML game are legens for a long time.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
During the first fight with Invisigal:

Error: <<if>>: assignment operator found within <<if>> clause (perhaps you meant to use an equality operator: ==, ===, eq, is), invalid: $playerhp gt 0>You try to dodge but you were slower than her.<</if

Player HP —> 80

Reactions: ShamanLab
Aug 13, 2017
So what portion or percetage of the population do they make now, and how much of an increase was that? :geek:
e-d
P.S.: And because it might be necessary, what portion or percentage of the population of our own world do superpowers occupy now, please?
It could be any amount of increase but the fact remains that if someone says it's more common you're not multiplying you're adding. Which also happens to be what increase means. So going from 0% to 10% is something becoming more common or an increase in your words.

James Smith0003

Jul 5, 2018
I like evil scientist stuff. How avoidable is the futa content?

Is it just a case of choosing your protagonist, or is the player character going to get transformed against their will, or end up with a harem of dickgirls?
Currently the only futa is you, yourself but later on there will be at max two sissy and futa slave content.
Isn't your pronouns determining your genitals kind of counter to the whole gender concept?
I understand what you're trying to say but this made more sense from where I am coming, and in any case the game is in second person so there is no use of player pronouns. It was mostly aesthetic.
This has potential.

Kind of agree with separating gender from sex if there's some kind of character creation involved, personally, but that's just my personal opinion.

More customizations for the transformations would be cool, too.
More customisations is currently a bit too difficult for me but I will try to add them later on.
Plese explain to one thing: female protagonist here really mean sissy or transgender protagonist?

Couse sissy HTML game are legens for a long time.
Female protagonist here means a female protagonist. There will be some sissy content later on but if you want to have a sissy protagonist, then the closest thing currently is the futa protagonist.
During the first fight with Invisigal:

Error: <<if>>: assignment operator found within <<if>> clause (perhaps you meant to use an equality operator: ==, ===, eq, is), invalid: $playerhp gt 0>You try to dodge but you were slower than her.<</if

Player HP —> 80
This one has been solved and will be updated in the new version soon.

Thank you everyone for trying and playing my game. I am very glad that people seem to like it. The next update will be available in about a week, at least I will try. Thank you again.