4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Calalen

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Thank you very much for the feedback, everyone (and an especially big thanks to
MasterBlaxter for such detailed input). There were some bug fixes to be made, typos to be corrected, and new even some new content to add!

dhelfcasual.png

Changelog:
  • Fighting the drow no longer crashes the game.
  • The drow has a unique sprite.
  • The drow now has a unique CG!
  • The drow drops loot.
  • You can continue fighting the normal elves after a certain point in the game. They don't give nearly as much power and don't enhance arouse but they're there. They also have semi-unique win and lose scenes.
You can find the latest update over at: as usual

Note: I will not be altering the drow's difficulty at this time. Hopefully the new rewards compensate for her difficulty.

Reactions: ponyguy

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
when i look for elves to kill i cant attack them because it ends up giving me an error, an exception has occurred while running the game code, i cant hit them but they can hit me

also more errors when i click the camp and when i look for stronger enemies

Calalen

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
when i look for elves to kill i cant attack them because it ends up giving me an error, an exception has occurred while running the game code, i cant hit them but they can hit me

also more errors when i click the camp and when i look for stronger enemies
Are you trying to use an older save? Saves from before 0.1e won't work with the current version.

You can't fuck the Drow Elf yet. That'll be a later update, presumably.
Notes on the latest update:
Typos -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
General notes -
Combat notes -
All noted, thank you!

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
Are you trying to use an older save? Saves from before 0.1e won't work with the current version.

All noted, thank you!
aw damn i gotta restart, also can you add some time of journal so we can see wat we should be doing and where that location/item is?

Calalen

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
aw damn i gotta restart, also can you add some time of journal so we can see wat we should be doing and where that location/item is?
That is a feature I have planned and the groundwork for it is there. Just gotta go about implementing it.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I'll give the new build 1 more chance, but to be honest the drow as is, (as of the last version), is very frustrating.

Calalen

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
I'll give the new build 1 more chance, but to be honest the drow as is, (as of the last version), is very frustrating.
She's meant to be the most difficult enemy in the game so far. Hard hitting and heals herself fairly frequently. You'll have to have max damage and high hp to stand a chance.

JeremyJingler

Sep 24, 2018
I'm curious, why is it that there seems to be 6 females on the banner, yet a trap who isn't even on there has a majority of the scenes? No flame or anything.

Calalen

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
dude what quest? im stuck
If you're reffering to the one to get into the Wastes you have to 'take care of' the bat woman and Nari. Their routes aren't finished yet so it's currently impossible.

If you're talking about getting into the Elf City at all, you have to keep exploring the woods until you encounter a Plague Elf. Then you can enter the city.

I'm curious, why is it that there seems to be 6 females on the banner, yet a trap who isn't even on there has a majority of the scenes? No flame or anything.
The male Half Elf currently has 3 unique scenes with one being a minor edit to the female Half Elf's winning CG. Out of 17 unique CGs I think that's a pretty good balance.
If you don't like him you can just knock him out after any win to avoid his content, though. I like to make it so that just about everything is optional and you can focus more on characters you like.

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
i hope ur games turn out well and u get more patreon followers, the game is honestly really good and i like the art work. Also, when i battle to grind for hp i often hold ctrl or press tab, but some times new content appears and i cant scroll back and my skip skips over the things i didnt see yet

Calalen

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
i hope ur games turn out well and u get more patreon followers, the game is honestly really good and i like the art work. Also, when i battle to grind for hp i often hold ctrl or press tab, but some times new content appears and i cant scroll back and my skip skips over the things i didnt see yet
I'm sorry about that! Rollback is normally disabled for combat reasons but I will try and make it so it can be reenabled outside of it.
And thanks for the well wishes.

May 6, 2017
She's meant to be the most difficult enemy in the game so far. Hard hitting and heals herself fairly frequently. You'll have to have max damage and high hp to stand a chance.
I think it's still pretty unfair, because of 15 fights I had with her I could only win 2 (that I bought all the attack talismans and I had more than 200 HP), I think she was cheated, not only recovered 20 life every time but hits more than 30 a few times. and we lack skills And what is more frustrating is that when you beat it you can not fuck it and only that unique cg appears, besides that the rewards it gives do not justify the lost time.

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
You don't have to fight the drow elf, she's completely optional. Right now she's rough because she's the peak of the forest content and we don't have anything else yet. Presumably the next round of generic enemies won't be so bad, though the Oni might be as bad or worse, depending on when we're supposed to actually fight them. I think she's fine for where she's at, you can get everything you need for later levels by fighting the generic elves in the forest anyway, if for some reason you don't have it after finishing up the personal Elven favorites.

Calalen

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Right now, along with Pure Elf and Nari routes, I'm working on filler enemies for the Forest and Mountain areas. Soon the game will have a great deal more than elves, oni, and bats.
Here's a preview of the first enemy, the Werewolf. She's fairly powerful and you'll need all the strength talismans from the shop but she's very doable. The hardest part will be the fact that she deals lust damage.

more things to fight and lewd.png

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes