how safe is it to download stuff/games from here even tho i been on siden 2020 i just wanna make sure its all safe get games from here

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
i just love to know if the most of the games are pretty safe and dont have anything in them like hiden stuff in them or they dose something you dont want them to and also do you know when its false positvie and something is for really cos it dose freak me out when you se a warning from av also i love to know someone have some tips to make sure its something safe other then not open links from people in threats and two the people with alot of games from here where do you put your games and makes sure they safe and dont do anything

ty for any the help you can giv

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
i just love to know if the most of the games are pretty safe and dont have anything in them like hiden stuff in them or they dose something you dont want them to and also do you know when its false positvie and something is for really cos it dose freak me out when you se a warning from av also i love to know someone have some tips to make sure its something safe other then not open links from people in threats and two the people with alot of games from here where do you put your games and makes sure they safe and dont do anything

ty for any the help you can giv
Most games on here are safe to download, but some could contain a virus or malicious content. When you download a game on here, I would still recommend that you use a virus protection software program just to be on the safe side. After you download a game from this website, most games will be in a ZIP file format. You will need either 7zip or Winrar programs to extract the contents of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Count Morado

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Most games on here are safe to download. When you download a game on here, I would still recommend that you use a virus protection software program just to be on the safe side.
i do have av but still i wanna sure that files i get dont do anything in the background when i play them or has some hidin

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
i do have av but still i wanna sure that files i get dont do anything in the background when i play them or has some hidin
AV is a good virus protection software, but if you want guaranteed protection, use Bitdefender, it catches 99% viruses, and gets updated regularly. Your apps can run safely in background, and you protected throughout the whole day. Also has a VPN built in, depends on what version you get. VPNs are the best way to stay safe and secure.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
AV is a good virus protection software, but if you want guaranteed protection, use Bitdefender, it catches 99% viruses, and gets updated regularly.
i mean i do have antivirus not in as i use av but i just wanna make sure nothing hides in the files that i get but again i have been siden 2020 so i have played games from here and i have not seen anything but it could be hiden

40C72

Nov 8, 2021
You run the risk of receiving malware whenever you download anything from the internet, even paid programs. It's small, but it's there. With this in mind I recommend that you run everything you get free from the internet either on a machine you don't care about or in a secure environment without internet access. Sandboxie is enough to sufficiently mitigate the risk of being impacted by malware when running games and shit downloaded from this forum and others

Anti-viruses can have their moments but are also a bitch to deal with in normal circumstances. Games get flagged all the time little, legitimately harmless things. Use them more as a guideline -- they will never catch everything and will never be 100% certain about everything

If you're a paranoid schizo who is uncomfortable with that 0.001% chance you have of catching something: download the game, move it to a different device that has zero important documents/information on it, has no internet access, and where all files put on it stay on it. Then you can run your program with true peace of mind (until it hijacks your bluetooth signals and pinpoints your exact location)

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
i mean i do have antivirus not in as i use av but i just wanna make sure nothing hides in the files that i get but again i have been siden 2020 so i have played games from here and i have not seen anything but it could be hiden
I am actually confused on what you mean by hidden files. So you want to download games on here, but you do not want the files hidden? After you download a game on here, the files will be accessible after they are extracted. As a precaution, I always scan the entire folder of a game I download. You can scan a folder individually by right clicking with mouse 2 and you should be able to scan the folder of the game if your anti virus program allows that in the context menu.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
I am actually confused on what you mean by hidden files. So you want to download games on here, but you do not want the files hidden? After you download a game on here, the files will be accessible after they are extracted. As a precaution, I always scan the entire folder of a game I download. You can scan a folder individually by right clicking with mouse 2 and you should be able to scan the folder of the game if your anti virus program allows that in the context menu.
Scanning is for pussies, makes it more fun not to scan imo. And then wake up to your whole computer locked in the morning.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
i mean like hide some viruses or doing something in the background

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
i mean like hide some viruses or doing something in the background
I don't know if there is an way to actually hide a virus. After you download a game on here, The virus protection software should detect whether or not the game is a virus, but some viruses are so sneaky that they are not even discovered at first. Some viruses are hidden and are not detected until you actually launch the executable for the game. I do understand your caution of what games to download on here, be safe and download from virus free websites such as GoFile and Mega. Even then, these websites could have viruses too, so be aware. Not all games on here are safe to download, after all you are using the internet, and you are downloading a game that someone has uploaded themself.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
overall i just want to make sure that most gmaes on safe to download and run and it dose not do anything when i run thats what i know

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
overall i just want to make sure that most gmaes on safe to download and run and it dose not do anything when i run thats what i know
Most games should be safe to download on here, but it depends on where you get the game from.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
like what host/links i get from?
On a game's thread page you will see mirror links for the game. You will see mirrors like GoFile and MEGA. Fastest ones are GoFile and MEGA, and I would recommend using those, seeing that I do all the time.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
On a game's thread page you will see mirror links for the game. You will see mirrors like GoFile and MEGA. Fastest ones are GoFile and MEGA, and I would recommend using those, seeing that I do all the time.
are they most safe cos i saw someone else talk about some of the other links that could make download something else and they also dose use the most