VN How old is she?

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
How are people supposed to know, especially when it's not even a real person? This is your render, so you tell me how old she is.
Where I live, young-looking girls can be from 13 to 22 years old. You never guess.
For me she is 16-18 I wonder why people think she's older :geek:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
For me she is 16-18 I wonder why people think she's older :geek:
Probably because of the lipstick and the grandma glasses.
But anyway 16-22 is a bastard age. Globally speaking no girl have this age, they all either looks more childish or more mature ; generally both depending on the moment you see them.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
She is a 476 years old vampire who just woke up from her slumber to find out her favourite clothes turned into dust, and the world she once knew became a hellish dystopia, even the blood no longer tastes good because of all the crap humans eat, she is already tired of her existence.
She attempts to end her life by jumping in the water, but since it is not running water, it has no effect on her.
Disappointed, she climbs out of the poll and a pervert takes a photo of her while she is contemplating her (un)life, the one who took the picture gets killed shortly after.

Dec 17, 2023
She is a 476 years old vampire who just woke up from her slumber to find out her favourite clothes turned into dust, and the world she once knew became a hellish dystopia, even the blood no longer tastes good because of all the crap humans eat, she is already tired of her existence.
She attempts to end her life by jumping in the water, but since it is not running water, it has no effect on her.
Disappointed, she climbs out of the poll and a pervert takes a photo of her while she is contemplating her (un)life, the one who took the picture gets killed shortly after.
Ah I see, it was a trick question ?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Last time I checked, vampires were afraid of sun and not of water. And I saw a lot of sun there...
That depends on which vampires we're talking about, each story has their own version