How much content is in Brads Erotic Week?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yes. Currently there's 4+ scenes for a blonde character, 4 stripteases (at a strip club), several tease scenes by 5 girls, an extended lap dance which could lead to a scene for a brunette character, 1 short scene with an asian character, 1 girl-on-girl action, 1 voyeur scene where the girl knows you are watching, and a 3 some scene. It's got several paths and you have to pick one place or girl over another.
For instance, in one path I had a voyeur scene, 2 strip scenes (one girl-on-girl), a lapdance that lead to genital rubbing, and a heavy petting scene that lead to something more. On a different path, I had 2 tease scenes, a 3some, and 2 different sexual encounters with a blonde.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Yes. Currently there's 4+ scenes for a blonde character, 4 stripteases (at a strip club), several tease scenes by 5 girls, an extended lap dance which could lead to a scene for a brunette character, 1 short scene with an asian character, 1 girl-on-girl action, 1 voyeur scene where the girl knows you are watching, and a 3 some scene. It's got several paths and you have to pick one place or girl over another.
For instance, in one path I had a voyeur scene, 2 strip scenes (one girl-on-girl), a lapdance that lead to genital rubbing, and a heavy petting scene that lead to something more. On a different path, I had 2 tease scenes, a 3some, and 2 different sexual encounters with a blonde.
In the games current state can you bone any of these chicks?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
If you mean penetration, the answer is "Yes". You have a few varieties with "The Secretary" who is the blonde I mentioned. The Stripper?? Sort of. She rubs her genitals on the players. The rest are blowjobs, strip tease, and rubbing, masturbation scenes.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
If you mean penetration, the answer is "Yes". You have a few varieties with "The Secretary" who is the blonde I mentioned. The Stripper?? Sort of. She rubs her genitals on the players. The rest are blowjobs, strip tease, and rubbing, masturbation scenes.
Welp ok the I need to go back and work on that sloor.