How many love interests are ideal for you?

How many love interests are ideal for you? [ The Range ]

• 20 to 50 | I love to see more even the progression not make much sense

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

fyl3toys

Dec 24, 2021
This was obvious.I think almost everyone thinks that everyone else is getting more sex with more partners and more variety than they are except for those who are getting the most, and even then they probably think someone else is getting more than they.
I can see some truth to this. Now I'm also thinking that maybe most people choose or at least gravitate toward long term relationships, and in my case while I did end up getting married at some point most of my relationships averaged no more than 6 months tops. Maybe that has something to do with it.
Plus I never saw any issue with one night stands. Maybe the truth is people are more conservative in nature than they let on. Like it's an ok for you but not for me kind of thing.

Reactions: Count Morado

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
well the only 2 love interests that i currently have are my body pillow and my love doll. :p

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
1 to 3 is enough, 5 is a bit much but still controlable, and preferably not forced/favouritism toward harem path.

Better yet, only 1 girl but her personality, quirks, fetishes and appearance will be customizable by the player at the start of the game and those can remain as they are or change with player's choice as the game progress.

Reactions: rKnight