• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics How I Fucked My Mom [0-1] [Xarald3D]

Medievalover

Obsessed with thicc women!
Modder
Oct 18, 2020
1355995_sahne5.png

Overview:
This is a life of a boy who lives with his mother in an ordinary house. He is generally a shy boy but If someone makes him horny he can be a sex monster.​

Updated: 2021-09-16
Artist: Xarald3D - - - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 4K
Pages: 18
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download:
Prologue: - - - - -
Episode 1: - - - -

Incest Version:

1355995_sahne5.png 1355996_sahne20edited.png 1355997_sahne31edited.png Page_09-09.png Page_18-18.png

Last edited:

Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
First image has English problem, it should be "A new day is starting and I woke up to go to school"
Don't make such large file size images
Don't cut words in between during line change
Rest looks fine

Reactions: Fzoner95 and Xarald

Xarald

May 13, 2019
First image has English problem, it should be "A new day is starting and I woke up to go to school"
Don't make such large file size images
Don't cut words in between during line change
Rest looks fine
Thanks for your opinions I'll keep them in mind.

Reactions: Ryantrix

Xarald

May 13, 2019
Hi guys! I already started to making the next episodes and this will be much more longer than the prologue. Next episode mainly about the new character (Landlady's daughter) and Landlady. I will also add pregnancy, harem and romance tags. The story will be much more interesting and some unexpected things happen (for example MC will have a problem with mafia and have to take care of them) . I will explain what happened the Landlady's husband and why he's not there anymore. I've done 15 renders so far but there will be nearly 100 renders so don't worry. I'm planning to add animations but I don't know how to add it to a comic for now but will think of some ways and If you have any ideas don't forget to tell me. That's all for now! Give me all your opinions!

There is a little spoiler from new episode!

ep1_sahne12.png

Medievalover

Obsessed with thicc women!
Modder
Oct 18, 2020
How I Fucked My Mom [Xarald3D] Updated!
- Added Episode 1 (both incest & non-incest version). F95Zone Exclusive!

Artist Links: - - - -

Enjoy! :)

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I updated my post containing the downsized version.

But Xarald, please, if there is something you want to improve: Please make the speech bubbles better readable. I'm talking about the order. I know you have to do the render first and then fill the "unused" space with bubbles, but still.
Look at this. You cannot know the right reading order without reading first and then putting them in the right order in your head and then read again.
Bubbles.jpg

Xarald

May 13, 2019
I updated my post containing the downsized version.

But Xarald, please, if there is something you want to improve: Please make the speech bubbles better readable. I'm talking about the order. I know you have to do the render first and then fill the "unused" space with bubbles, but still.
Look at this. You cannot know the right reading order without reading first and then putting them in the right order in your head and then read again.
View attachment 1408581
You have any idea how I can put them in order for you to understand correctly? You can help me If you want.

Reactions: ouzkee and Fzoner95