• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
So. Buddy's been blind since birth. Yet somehow now he's reading books. As if he's been taught the alphabet, and how to read visually. Rather than braille.

-.-
Did he learn to read in fantasy land? But agreed, that seemed out of place, talking about reading all the things like it could happen any second.

Reactions: Forgotted

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HowIBecameAHero-CH8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
How I Became a Hero [Ch.8] [Naughty tales studios] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: Ch.7 -> Ch.8 [451 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
You know I love the story but cannot for the life of me understand why the MC cannot choose who he wants to be with, Chanel is a slut and actually ugly overweight and full of fetishes that my MC would not want to deal with, yet I have no choice at all to being with her in the back yard when she attacks the mc . Really should make these scenes avoidable and optional

• Sad
Reactions: underwatersparkle

gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019
You know I love the story but cannot for the life of me understand why the MC cannot choose who he wants to be with, Chanel is a slut and actually ugly overweight and full of fetishes that my MC would not want to deal with, yet I have no choice at all to being with her in the back yard when she attacks the mc . Really should make these scenes avoidable and optional
In fact the dialogues of the first meeting with Channel were changed because she wanted to do OnlyFan etc.. Many people did not like it.

Dev has changed that. ok great.

And now she teases the MC (even scheme that with the sister hello the scenes copy - paste ...) with a plug (Dev should really calm down on the sextoy it becomes boring..) and behaves like a bitch in heat...chase the natural and he returns fassttt.
I think the Dev really wants to make her a slut from the beginning .

Indeed I would really like to avoid the sister and Channel (Mention at the morning dialogue with the Mc take his balls tell what in this mind (But useless in view of the scene at the end of chapter...)
But we can see MC forgive all and always nice....

Fantasy Li are really better than Real world Li.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: underwatersparkle

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Seeing as Rasu legit has the MC's back you can't help but to root for him also.

While I'm on the the subject of Rasu, since Arwen pretty much made it clear that she only sees him as a friend. It would be nice if the bloke has a love interest of his very own. And no, I'm not asking for sharing whatever so don't you fuckers even try to make it seem like I am. It's just realistically, he's not a fugly character and I'm sure he would most likely move on from Arwen and find one of the many elves around the village to pursue.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
We need to normalize healthy looking women not being called fat. Post your mom.

Not every woman has to look like a 12 year old or a starved coke up model from the 80's.

PSYlevi

Feb 3, 2018
Seeing as Rasu legit has the MC's back you can't help but to root for him also.

While I'm on the the subject of Rasu, since Arwen pretty much made it clear that she only sees him as a friend. It would be nice if the bloke has a love interest of his very own. And no, I'm not asking for sharing whatever so don't you fuckers even try to make it seem like I am. It's just realistically, he's not a fugly character and I'm sure he would most likely move on from Arwen and find one of the many elves around the village to pursue.
Oh i see. You want another "Max's Life" incident happen, but in this game. I hope Kuggazer not gonna make same mistake.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
First playthrough today, Keep up the great work.... Love each character so far as they each have their own personalities and quirks.

Really glad that I gave this a try even if it's by the same developer as max's life, I'm also glad this is a visual novel and not a sandbox game with all the grind to just read a story...

Really interesting story that kept me wanting more... The only downfall to this was when it stops after chapter 8!! Can't wait for chapter 9.

4.10 star(s) 51 Votes