1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BiberonSZeta

Apr 17, 2017
Please people be real:
Please don't confuse futa with biologically male trans. What trans does even mean? Because with all the medical advances, we're damn far away from being able to transition a person from 1 sex to the other. Sad that trans, at least for now , means forever in limbo... never reaching the destination.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
It should be splitted in two tags... that's all I'm asking...
Yup, it should. But I think people being all up in arms is a bit of an overkill when you see comments about a woman gaining a dick and losing her vagina, they say its not a futa. Well what is she? She wasnt born with a penis so she is not a man with boobs, but for some reason, people get pissed that we call her futa.

Then we have others that think futa refers to trans because the tags futa/trans are unified.

They really just need to make a dickgirl tag for all women with a penis (regandless of the fact they may not have a vagina) and a trans tag for all mtf games.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
How I Met Your Mother: nine seasons, nine long full-22-episode seasons of toying and teasing
How I Became a Female: "I touched a book." THE END

EDIT for actual feedback:
That said, I've seen this story enough times to be A-OK with cutting to the chase, I just thought it was really funny how fast and suddenly it happened. I am intrigued by the situations with the girlfriend and the demon. Lots of potential for fun with this set-up. Renders are obviously not top notch, but in my book they're perfectly fine for someone just starting out who does not have a super expensive render-slave machine. They characters themselves are nice looking enough that I'm not too concerned about the graphics overall. Script seems reasonably well spell/grammar checked, and presents a relatively clear intent of mostly sex and humor. I plan to follow this and see where it goes. Well done.

Last edited:

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Yup, it should. But I think people being all up in arms is a bit of an overkill when you see comments about a woman gaining a dick and losing her vagina, they say its not a futa. Well what is she? She wasnt born with a penis so she is not a man with boobs, but for some reason, people get pissed that we call her futa.

Then we have others that think futa refers to trans because the tags futa/trans are unified.

They really just need to make a dickgirl tag for all women with a penis (regandless of the fact they may not have a vagina) and a trans tag for all mtf games.
To the best of my knowledge, there are two views on this issue. The first goes like this:
Hermaphrodite: a living thing that is naturally either dual-gendered or gender neutral
Trans: a real person whose internal psychological gender identity does not match their physical body (by birth)
Dickgirl: a fictional concept of a woman who by nature has a penis instead of a vagina
Futa: a fictional concept that is fully female but also has a penis in addition to a vagina, generally with exaggerated boobs/dick
NOTES: hermaphrodite was also once used for specific human medical cases that now fall under intersex,
trans people generally consider ANY of the other terms being applied to them as deeply offensive

The other view on the topic is this:
Hermaphrodite: a living thing that is naturally either dual-gendered or gender neutral
Trans/Dickgirl/Futa: any partly femalish person with a penis, or a penis and a vagina, or just a REALLY BIG clitoris, whatevs
? ? ? ?: a real person whose internal psychological gender identity does not match their physical body (by birth)
? ? ? ?: a fictional concept of a woman who (by natural birth, magic, mad-science, etc.) has a penis instead of a vagina
? ? ? ?: a fictional concept that is fully female but also has a penis in addition to a vagina, generally with exaggeratedboobs/dick
NOTE: there are no words that specifically refer to the last three items, because stubborn people refuse to allow that to happen,
trans people generally consider ANY of the other terms being applied to them as deeply offensive (but who cares, right? LOL!)

And THAT is why I side with the first group. Technically, " a man trapped in a woman's body" would by definition be a trans-male character, and you can bet you last buck that actual trans-men have probably been through a lot of the same fear and confusion as a lot of the gender-bender male-to-female characters (except for the part where they eventually get used to it).

EDIT: I know that not everyone is in that second group because they don't care. Obviously, some people are just not familiar enough with the broader concepts to have picked up on the somewhat inconsistently used terms, and may be unaware that futa offends trans people as much as it does.
Also, the issue of the tags being together on this site is a very VERY VERY old one that predates my time here, and it is not at all likely to change. I've never even been able to get the full story, but it sounds like there was some big war about it, and now it's a dark family secret that no one ever wants to re-open.

Last edited:

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
project looks great, i sense some Succubus Contract vibe. . . keep up the work, it will be worth to play.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I don't think than anyone here believes than futa is the same than trans, and that's what the "futa/trans" tag appears to indicate...

It should be splitted in two tags... that's all I'm asking...
I'll freely admit to not knowing the difference between the two around the time I first found f95, and their tags most certainly delayed my learning the difference. I got some funny looks at places like tfgames back then lol...

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote