• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Daz How do you change breast size in daz3d

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I started using Daz3d studio the other day because I'm planning on making a game, but I can't seem to be able to adjust breast size/shape at all. Is there a tutorial on how to customize the shape of characters?

SlobberGoat

Jun 9, 2020
I'm having great difficulty in trying to set up a g8f character with smaller breasts (especially the shape that doesn't need a line/contour underneath)

kkoolldd

Jan 30, 2018
SlobberGoat you might want to download some morphs to use for it :)
This free one includes a bunch of breast morph -
otherwise you can search here:

kkoolldd

Jan 30, 2018
I just ran across these in my library! These are pretty neat for you probably :)

SlobberGoat

Jun 9, 2020
I just ran across these in my library! These are pretty neat for you probably :)

I have tried those and couldn't get to the desired shape. It was almost as if I dared to use more than 3-4 sliders they would simply start to distort horribly. I feel as if I just just have to spend a *LOT* more time on trying new combinations... I'm also concerned that adding more morphs might be having a reverse effect as well. (I don't even know if you're allowed use different sliders from different morphs?)

kkoolldd

Jan 30, 2018
Haha, yeah I know exactly what you are talking about! Using multiple morphs is fine, in principle (I think most people do it), but some of them just don't play nicely together. Its hit and miss.

I tried to make a small busted character a while ago, just to practice (It so much harder than a busty one!).
It was enough to use daz' inbuilt chest morphs together with some from :

Maybe my settings can inspire you? Maybe you could upload your progress and experiments! I'd love to see what you are working on :D

Peachy!.PNG

Reactions: SlobberGoat

SlobberGoat

Jun 9, 2020
You're obviously a lot more skilled at morphing than I am cause that very close to what I was aiming for. I am curious though how there's no "lines" under the breasts though? (I didn't know how to get rid of them) I'll try to follow your settings and compare although you have some sliders that I don't recognise so I doubt mine will come out this good... regardless though, your example is much appreciated!

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
There are morphs readily available for the Genesis figures. They do give you breast sliders. But there are a ton of breast morphs depending on whether or not you want them natureal, silicone like, or just plain crazy-sized.

That said, you don't actually get DAZ and then in two days start making a game. I have played with DAZ for years and am getting to know Unity a bit, and I am still unsure as to actually how to make the characters behave right in Unity.

At the very least, go check out guides en masse. And get some reading material about Unity.

If you just want to use it for 2D renders, I wouldn't bother. TK17 is easier and faster to work with. Also, you will need months or years of playing with it if you want to avoid your characters looking like those in half of the other DAZ-character games in here.

But, good luck with it :)

sc720

Mar 17, 2023

kkoolldd

Jan 30, 2018
Hi, how do you use the glute morph? I'm having trouble finding it. Thanks in advance
Hi sc720! You might want to have a look at something like this video: .
Assuming you installed the package correctly, you should be able to search for the morphs in your parameter tab :)

sc720

Mar 17, 2023
Hi sc720! You might want to have a look at something like this video: .
Assuming you installed the package correctly, you should be able to search for the morphs in your parameter tab :)
Thank you sm for replying, I’ll take a look at the video!