How do I upload my game to this F95 site?

Tomato_Cat

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2024
Thanks! Very unintuitive... The fact that instructions for basically one task are in two completely different sections of the forum is mind boggling. So as a dev I need to:
1. Have at least 3 posts
2. Put my own game in Game Request section while following the guidelines
3. Report it as Game update
4. Wait for it to be moved to actual Game section
Correct?
THX!!

JorunnStudios

Jan 27, 2024
You must have 3 posts in the forums. So you need 1 more. Just respond to someones post and that will then give you access to send messages. Then follow this guideline to submit your game. https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/ Once you have done so, REPORT your game as specified. Then the moderators will look it over, and approve it.

To get developer status, send a message asking for it, and the mods will get back to you about it. They will need proof you are the developer, so an image of you working on the game is usually enough, though there are other ways to prove it.

Hope that helps
This is exactly the information I was searching for. Thanks!!

chimi50

May 4, 2023
Debes tener 3 publicaciones en los foros. Entonces necesitas 1 más. Simplemente responde a la publicación de alguien y eso te dará acceso para enviar mensajes. Luego sigue esta guía para enviar tu juego. https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/ Una vez que lo hayas hecho, INFORMA tu juego como se especifica. Luego los moderadores lo revisarán y lo aprobarán.

Para obtener el estado de desarrollador, envíe un mensaje solicitándolo y los mods se comunicarán con usted al respecto. Necesitarán una prueba de que eres el desarrollador, por lo que una imagen tuya trabajando en el juego suele ser suficiente, aunque hay otras formas de demostrarlo.

Espero que ayude
[/CITA]
Hola cuando me dan acceso para enviar mensajes. donde lo envío?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Hola cuando me dan acceso para enviar mensajes. donde lo envío?
If you hover over someones avatar and click on Start Conversation, then you can send a private message to them.

NE_OTDAMSA_TEBE

Nov 14, 2023
I'm wildly sorry, but what if the game has two developers? Can both of them get the "Game Developer" status or only the one who published it gets this status after submitting an application? For example, I work on the visual component of the game (3D modeling, level design, UI/UX designer) and have essentially equal rights to the game as a coder or screenwriter. After publishing the game, can I get the “Game Developer” status after submitting an application or not?
A similar question regarding ownership of the game publishing theme.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I'm wildly sorry, but what if the game has two developers? Can both of them get the "Game Developer" status or only the one who published it gets this status after submitting an application? For example, I work on the visual component of the game (3D modeling, level design, UI/UX designer) and have essentially equal rights to the game as a coder or screenwriter. After publishing the game, can I get the “Game Developer” status after submitting an application or not?
A similar question regarding ownership of the game publishing theme.
You can both get the Game Developer status. They will ask you for proof, like a picture of you working on the images, or writing a scene or something like that. I think only 1 of you will have control of the game thread however.

NE_OTDAMSA_TEBE

Nov 14, 2023
You can both get the Game Developer status. They will ask you for proof, like a picture of you working on the images, or writing a scene or something like that. I think only 1 of you will have control of the game thread however.
"A photo of me working on the game development process", hmm. It turns out that I need to take a conditional selfie in front of the monitor where Blender or Unity with a game scene is open?) Or is a screenshot enough?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
"A photo of me working on the game development process", hmm. It turns out that I need to take a conditional selfie in front of the monitor where Blender or Unity with a game scene is open?) Or is a screenshot enough?
That I am not sure of. I think I used a screenshot, but it has been a few years. When you make the request for Developer status, they will send you a message with instructions.

Reactions: NE_OTDAMSA_TEBE

SupremeAI

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2024
You must have 3 posts in the forums. So you need 1 more. Just respond to someones post and that will then give you access to send messages. Then follow this guideline to submit your game. https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/ Once you have done so, REPORT your game as specified. Then the moderators will look it over, and approve it.

To get developer status, send a message asking for it, and the mods will get back to you about it. They will need proof you are the developer, so an image of you working on the game is usually enough, though there are other ways to prove it.

Hope that helps
Thank you for the explanation. Honestly, to find this thread with the instructions on how to publish games here, I had to use Google.