• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py How do I remove incest patch from Milfy Day?

grantmaddone98

Nov 2, 2020
I am trying to remove the incest patch from Milfy Days. The game looks great, but I may have downloaded the game incorrectly because they are referring to everyone as family members. I downloaded the incest patch thinking it would fix it but nope. Still has all the Sweet Home Alabama titles for characters.
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-day-v0-5-4-red-lighthouse.77361/

If you don't know how to remove the patch, or just want to give out more info, could you tell me which file to edit to change the names manually. I have notepad++ however I have very little game development knowledge when it comes to finding files.
Much appreciated if you could help.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
It should be enough to go into the game folder and remove relation_mod.rpy and relation_mod.rpyc, if those files is the way the game has incest turned on.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I am trying to remove the incest patch from Milfy Days. The game looks great, but I may have downloaded the game incorrectly because they are referring to everyone as family members. I downloaded the incest patch thinking it would fix it but nope.
It should be enough to go into the game folder and remove relation_mod.rpy and relation_mod.rpyc, if those files is the way the game has incest turned on.
In the compressed version at least, the incest patch has been included within the scripts.rpa archive, which would be why you had incest relationships initially even without manually installing a patch.

So first off, delete the incest patch you manually installed (relation_mod.rpy and relation_mod.rpyc).

Then download the attached file, extract the archive and then copy the relation_noincest.rpy file into the game folder.

That should override the relation_mod.rpy within scripts.rpa, and restore the vanilla non-incest relationships defined in the games relation_define.rpy file.

You can open relation_noincest.rpy in Notepad++ and edit the parts inside quotes if you want to change any of the relationship names yourself.

Reactions: Alcahest

milidornaela

Nov 21, 2022
I am trying to remove the incest patch from Milfy Days. The game looks great, but I may have downloaded the game incorrectly because they are referring to everyone as family members. I downloaded the incest patch thinking it would fix it but nope. Still has all the Sweet Home Alabama titles for characters.
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-day-v0-5-4-red-lighthouse.77361/

If you don't know how to remove the patch, or just want to give out more info, could you tell me which file to edit to change the names manually. I have notepad++ however I have very little game development knowledge when it comes to finding files.
Much appreciated if you could help.
Why you are against the incest patch, I do not understand?
It's the best part in every game.