How do I remove auto translator without affect game functioning.

DreamMoeOwO

Sep 28, 2019
I understand Japanese, auto translator are so annoying... I tried to remove the auto translator files, but the game doesn't work so well after that... the first game is NTR legend, it just doesn't work that well, the second game is Yuen-zoku, it does not even let me press the OK button.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
One way of easily stopping it at least would be to edit the Config.ini so it translate the Japanese to Japanese. Not sure you can actually remove it completely once it's installed, it does have a thread here if it's possible they might know how.

If you can read Japanese you could go get the untouched games from somewhere like . Their file hosts aren't good, but you might get a newer version of the game sometimes.

DreamMoeOwO

Sep 28, 2019
One way of easily stopping it at least would be to edit the Config.ini so it translate the Japanese to Japanese. Not sure you can actually remove it completely once it's installed, it does have a thread here if it's possible they might know how.

If you can read Japanese you could go get the untouched games from somewhere like . Their file hosts aren't good, but you might get a newer version of the game sometimes.
thx

Reactions: TheBlueKnight