• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML How do i play this game?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
As far as I understand, it's one of those games where you launch a ball and clear as many blocks as possible, in order to show the background image. Like this one:

Except that the game is quite old and it is not based on Javascript, but on Java (html\BakuBlockV77.class is an applet, I guess).
More than a decade ago, web pages used to embed small Java programs. Browsers nowadays don't support Java anymore though.

If you reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally want to play the game, I guess you can:
1. find a version that uses Javascript
2. convert the applet into Javascript (JSweet? CheerpJ?)
3. try one of the solutions discussed
4. set up a virtual machine with Windows 2000, install Java and launch the game with IE (kek)
5. ???

Or you can just be satisfied with the gallery mode.

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
Drag the index file in to your web browser, but careful posting their games around here.
As far as I understand, it's one of those games where you launch a ball and clear as many blocks as possible, in order to show the background image. Like this one:

Except that the game is quite old and it is not based on Javascript, but on Java (html\BakuBlockV77.class is an applet, I guess).
More than a decade ago, web pages used to embed small Java programs. Browsers nowadays don't support Java anymore though.

If you reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally want to play the game, I guess you can:
1. find a version that uses Javascript
2. convert the applet into Javascript (JSweet? CheerpJ?)
3. try one of the solutions discussed
4. set up a virtual machine with Windows 2000, install Java and launch the game with IE (kek)
5. ???

Or you can just be satisfied with the gallery mode.
thx guys really apreciate the help