• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

How do I get a daz3d model with genitals?

jessedaz3d

Nov 22, 2021
First, I can't find a definitive answer on how to get a model with genitals. I've read I need to buy a pro version to get them. Does this mean I will only have them with that pro model and I need to buy the pro version of any model I want genitals for? Also, there are add ons for genitals on renderotica. Do I still need the pro version for these to work?

Cypherfox

Nov 23, 2021
If you're buying Genesis 8 characters from the DAZ3D site, you will need one of the DAZ Original 'Pro' models if you want it to include genitals. Be specific about the model you're buying, and look to make sure it includes 'anatomical elements'. Some characters are intended to be teenager or earlier, and those models will _not_ include anatomical elements, so make sure you're buying a non-teen-adjacent character. (For example some characters that are intended to be 'fairy' or 'elf-like' will have slender bodies and DAZ will out of an abundance of caution NOT include anatomical elements with them.)

The anatomical elements, however, are _generic_. They will work with any model, once you've acquired them. (Well, Genesis 8 Male (G8M) anatomical elements will work with any Genesis 8 Male character, and the G8F elements will work with any G8F character.) Again, if a character is sold or appears to be underage, the artist will _NOT_ include textures that apply to the anatomical elements, so read the descriptions carefully.

The add-ons from Renderotica do not require the stock anatomical elements to work, so you can use them with any character, but they have to do some tricks to snag a texture (typically 'hip') to apply to the genitals. That said, 'rotica also provides genitals that can be cross-mounted, so male-ish genitals can be put on G8F, and vice versa.

I hope that helps.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Since it's pratically answered i'll leave this as extra info.

I personally like the third party ones better because they are easier to customize and overall they look better, i suggest for you to take a look at them:

Dicktator is tricky to make it look more natural but it's good overall and kinda easy to match skin color.
XY has a natural look out of the box but it can be tricky to match skin color.

https://f95zone.to/threads/dicktator-for-genesis-8-male-v0-3-g8m-g8-1m.20240/
https://f95zone.to/threads/xy-v1-5-g8m.22346/

Newgens look better in any situation but lack skin customization when compared to Golden Palace.
Golden Palace can get really deformed with some poses but has a great colision script for animation and good skin customization.

https://f95zone.to/threads/new-gens-for-victoria-8-2021-01-21-g3f-g8f-g8-1f.10617/#post-2907452

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
One of the tutorials I've watched went over a number of places to purchase assets. One of the ones he mentioned but did not show for obvious reasons (YouTube) was

I have not looked too much into the site, but I've got it bookmarked for future use.

:cool: Eric Grey

tsuki3341

Mar 31, 2022
If you're buying Genesis 8 characters from the DAZ3D site, you will need one of the DAZ Original 'Pro' models if you want it to include genitals. Be specific about the model you're buying, and look to make sure it includes 'anatomical elements'. Some characters are intended to be teenager or earlier, and those models will _not_ include anatomical elements, so make sure you're buying a non-teen-adjacent character. (For example some characters that are intended to be 'fairy' or 'elf-like' will have slender bodies and DAZ will out of an abundance of caution NOT include anatomical elements with them.)

The anatomical elements, however, are _generic_. They will work with any model, once you've acquired them. (Well, Genesis 8 Male (G8M) anatomical elements will work with any Genesis 8 Male character, and the G8F elements will work with any G8F character.) Again, if a character is sold or appears to be underage, the artist will _NOT_ include textures that apply to the anatomical elements, so read the descriptions carefully.

The add-ons from Renderotica do not require the stock anatomical elements to work, so you can use them with any character, but they have to do some tricks to snag a texture (typically 'hip') to apply to the genitals. That said, 'rotica also provides genitals that can be cross-mounted, so male-ish genitals can be put on G8F, and vice versa.

I hope that helps.
Is this true even for 8.1?

Reactions: Freshman102