How do I create more mirrors when sharing/uploading a game?

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
I recently found a game that I was going to post a request for but there isn't any reason why I can't just share it myself. Took a look at the rules and I can figure everything else out myself except for creating different mirrors of the game. Mega is the host the game is shared on. Just have no clue on how to do this. Could someone help me out?

Reactions: Papa Ernie

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Download it to check for viruses then test it to be sure it runs. Make sure there's no "ads" or anything in the zip file. Go to doko.moe, zippyshare, nofile, etc and upload the zip to those sites. When it's done it will spit out an address. Save it. Return here and we can help you make a thread.
Check this post for all the info -

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Thanks muttdoggy. Somehow I didn't think mirrors would be that simple. Had a dumb moment lol. Playing the game now just want to get through the intro before I start looking to share it.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Thanks muttdoggy. Somehow I didn't think mirrors would be that simple. Had a dumb moment lol. Playing the game now just want to get through the intro before I start looking to share it.
If you need help, give me a mega or gdrive link and I make more mirrors

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Thanks for the offer Ryahn. I want to try to do this myself unless I'm stuck though. Uploading this game may need to wait till tomorrow though since i need to sleep soon lol.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Well ironically I ran into a problem with the game's saves and contacted the creator and now he's interested in joining this website and sharing his game himself eventually. If he's too busy I was gonna share it anyway... but for a member to gain a developer tag do they need to share their game/topic themselves or can someone else do it?