• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Lasced

Oct 26, 2018
Was pretty good given that the game is 20% in. Although a few notes. I've been married for 25 years, which seems like enough to testify as an expert witness minus all the formal education outside being voluntold to go to marriage counseling course, for a military deployment, so I feel comfortable in saying this is a wildly inaccurate portrayal or simulation of any baseline housewife, outside some sort you might see on a Talk Show.
Would recommend, however if your housewife swells up like this, I would say that's abnormal, AND likely an alien parasite, like in the movie Slither, and you should call somebody.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Not intended to be mean about people who enjoy NTR btw, just it's also its own niche fetish
You'd be surprised, in most hentai sites it's a big tag. Personally, I just learned with that topic what "bbw" is. I mean, pregnant women are one thing I'm totally cool with, but fat women (all the images in my "bbw" google search were fat women) is a big no. I suppose this game is both.
I wonder if a common american fetish. Well to each their own.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I keep seeing this on Weight Gaming and was hoping to see more screenshots here. Guess I'll just try it, even though I really dislike the modeling engine. Will update on whether it has any content. Wish me luck, my fellow BBW-only people.

Update: Okay, easily the worst weight gain game I've ever played. The game has three names: the forum name, the file name and the in-game name (two of which contain "Waifu," so you know it's going to be like that). Progress is very slow, repetitive (even for me) and minimal, and I didn't know until after losing 20 or so days that you need to go to the garage every day to chug the mystery drink left out in the sun to make any progress. There's one sex scene which is 3 frames of animation, and the game both begins and ends with Ren'Py error. Stats don't matter.
It does have some pretty great teasing dialogue; most games don't have that. "Can you handle more of this butt?" is the hottest rhetorical question I've seen in an H-game.

Last edited:

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Wtf..? Is she pregnant with a whole bee-hive or something??

Minus the screwed up anatomy, game seems interesting btw
main_menu2.png

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
This is fun. I'm playing Chapter 1, and was becoming worried that such an intelligent girl as Molly was quickly going to become bored out of her mind being stuck at home being a housewife, but now her life has taken a much more interesting turn.

christus

May 26, 2021
I laughed like a fucking maniac when I read "She's really preggers !" as a Toy commercial you'd see on TV 10 or so years ago

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Can I have swinging and avoid other fetishes?
I played the (based) butt expansion route, and there wasn't any swinging of any kind, so I'd imagine "no." The only man ever on screen was the husband, whom primarily only exists for (long) texting sequences. In fact, I'm not even sure if there was a pregnant route, only breasts or butt expansion and BBW.
i cant get Save Editor to work
I strongly suspect the coding is more than a little haphazard, and changing variables won't have the expected result. :unsure:

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
You'd be surprised, in most hentai sites it's a big tag. Personally, I just learned with that topic what "bbw" is. I mean, pregnant women are one thing I'm totally cool with, but fat women (all the images in my "bbw" google search were fat women) is a big no. I suppose this game is both.
I wonder if a common american fetish. Well to each their own.
I like fat chicks, dont kink shame me lmao....and preggo

Reactions: eatfortwo

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Pity there's a canon ending to chapter 1, kind of makes it pointless for the story going forward (assuming there's going to be more).

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Pity there's a canon ending to chapter 1, kind of makes it pointless for the story going forward (assuming there's going to be more).
I would have preferred to carry on from the BE route, but I can understand why the dev did it the way he did, as otherwise there would have needed to be three times as much artwork produced for Chapter 2.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes