• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Huli
Congrats on your new game and good luck with it.

I just have a question, do you write dialogues with the meaning that they are really neighbors or are they all like family?
There's no incest if that's what you're asking. Just neighbors. You guys can try though lol

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
There's no incest if that's what you're asking. Just neighbors. You guys can try though lol
I just clarified because there are games that do such tricks so as not to be banned from Patreon. As a result, the entire plot and text in the game are written as incest, and the games themselves, for the safety of the author and his patreon, are not incest.

Reactions: Huli

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
Is there anyway to see how far your progress is? That way I know if there's any content that I missed.

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
How do I do things with Nora? I've got 2 scenes after reaching 10 love where they thanked me for the massages despite me not doing any massages this game and now I can't do anything with Nora - no touch options, can't convince, talking does nothing...

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
100% full savegame for anyone than is stuck an cannot progress......
Snap1.jpg

only 4 SEX scenes atm....
remenber everytime you want to have sex.....
the Dice WILL rolls..... and if they fail your OUT.... :-(

and if you got an error..... bam your out too..... :-(

unzip here:
[Huli] Housemates v0.01\game\saves

have unlimited sex an save often!!!

salut

Last edited:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
It's not bad but maybe the proportions are exaggerated and the bodies look a little strange, maybe it's just my idea.

Good luck.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
looks promising but just from the previews i can see that you can molest girls in their sleep so patreon is gonna ban this

PlayerEnjoyer

Oct 16, 2022
looks promising but just from the previews i can see that you can molest girls in their sleep so patreon is gonna ban this
Plastic Soul (a previous game made by Huli) has sleep molestation content, and as far as I know, Huli is still fine.
But I am not an expert on Patreon policy or that sort of stuff, I just like Huli's games and art style.