lostscot

Jan 10, 2017
Help, Ashley won't stop following me - it's like ive got a stalker! I cant do the snake quest as she's always on my ass xD

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
For those of you struggling to run UnityExplorer from Sinai on House Party - fear not! I have found a working method to get Unity Explorer running perfectly on House Party.

A small write up -

1. Download MelonLoader & place the Installer in your HouseParty directory.
2. Run the MelonLoader installer and select your HouseParty executable.
3. Do NOT modify the version number. Let it run on 0.6.2.
4. Run HouseParty with NO MODS INSTALLED to create the proper structures and files needed for the next step.
5. Go ahead and download UnityExplorer from THIS fork >

(Important to note - this is UnityExplorer 494 - if you are attempting to run 490, it WILL not work on 0.6.2)
6. Extract the two folders "Mods" and "Userlibs" to the root folder of your game. Overwrite any conflicts.
7. Run the game, and you'll see the menu loaded properly. Allowing you to use Unity Explorer without issues ;-)

Screenshot -
ScreenShot1HouseParty_UnityExplorer494.png

Last edited:

REnz3rO

May 16, 2018
Alright, so I was tired of waiting for the MelonLoader people to fix their shit... which is why I've taken matters into my own hands now. Even the latest release still crashes with House Party, so don't even bother trying.

Here's an updated mod package that's compatible with any platform, i.e. regardless where you got the game from.
/edit: updated for 1.2.2.1 (I'll keep this post up-to-date, since I saw it's linked on the opening post as well)

The FDC mod itself hasn't changed, content wise; however I've added a text file allowing you to customize keybindings.
That should make any and all requests a la "can you change keys to this-or-that?" a thing of the past.

Please note that I'm not using any other mod(s) myself and therefore will not be able to provide support, should you run into conflicts with files from other authors.

Link:
any updated mod? ty

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Anyone else have the bug where kathering is trying to open the locked door and frank is just sitting there?
Using the "quest list katherine" command, you'll see what stage it is at - then you can use the "step" command to further the progress.

any updated mod? ty
The post you quoted is well over a year and no activity has been seen since from DojaCatFucker. I doubt they're active on this mod anymore, though it doesn't hurt to ask.

You use the name, so for example - "start quest Brittney Shirt_Delivery"

Instead of spaces, you MUST use an "_" to fill the gap, else it'll fail.

Nov 21, 2017
I know for a fact House of Lust still works. I'd just login and download them from the game menu to make sure you have the latest version of the story.
Thanks a ton. I made an account on the forum but I guess I need to make another account in the game as well? But I'll go try this and see what happens.

edit: Alright, so just making a new account in the game worked so there we go XD

Last edited:
Reactions: incog44
3.60 star(s) 62 Votes