wolfshade

Apr 27, 2017
v 6.6 will not load save games, it loads into a black screen. Cursor appears when pressing the Esc (brings up the menu), I'm assuming it's a bug over anything else. Tested on different resolutions and 2 computers.

Edit: However, when loading a save from a previous version such as 6.5 it reverts back to right after the Introduction Screen with Ashley.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Can't get the scene with Katherine, she says that she wants alone time. Rachael route didn't work either.

zak420

Jul 28, 2017
I've run into a bug on Katherine route on 0.6.2. When I take a picture it locks up showing the camera cross hairs. Anyone else get this and is there a fix?
I too ran into this issue, I'm pretty sure due to lower end pc. But I did figure out a work around in order to save the photo so you can continue with the quest of giving the photo to Frank.

I noticed when the camera froze the graphic card crashes with just a black screen, but I noticed the game was actually still loaded and at play I just couldn't see anything.

A work around fix: right at the point where it freezes. Press F10 it brings up the save option, even though you cannot see it, type a save game name then press enter. You can now restart the game and the picture will have been saved.

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Trying to do the Rachel route, and I am bugged out by Patrick... after I offer him the coffee the first time, I don't get any option to tell him that it's "irish coffee" in his talk dialog, so I can't get him to drink the stuff to move forward...

Reactions: zak420

NeWCuLTKiNG

Jun 8, 2017
Trying to do the Rachel route, and I am bugged out by Patrick... after I offer him the coffee the first time, I don't get any option to tell him that it's "irish coffee" in his talk dialog, so I can't get him to drink the stuff to move forward...
I have the same issue tried again no luck

zak420

Jul 28, 2017
I have never made it through the Rachel route myself. Tried numerous times just to have all the characters bug out half way through the route and begin walking around lost. I had to push them to the direction they should be in in order to proceed..very tiresome.

zak420

Jul 28, 2017
Will someone please post a good link to HouseParty_0.6.3_Win32??

Last edited:

ttant

May 7, 2017
For those who ask differences between 0.6.5 and 0.6.6 : it's only steam censor.
As 0.6.6 was only published on steam (like 0.6.4), this version is not present in the changelog.

Btw, the OP should be updated, unity 0.5.6.x (not 2017, this one doesn't work) is required by the custom story creator 0.3.0 (available directly on the official site).
Using previous version of this tools create custom story which won't work in the latest version !

Reactions: verzauberung

zak420

Jul 28, 2017
It seems the OP torrent link is for version 6.5 and not version 6.6 Can someone please link a torrent to 6.6 which includes all operating systems. (MacOS, Linux, Win64, Win32)

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
A little ot, I don't wanna spam that bs over here, too. Post other thread.

D

Deleted member 103914

I can't open the HouseParty.app for OSX. I used the chmod +x command and nothing changed. The version of HouseParty.app is 0.6.5
This is the error message I get: "The application “HouseParty.app” can’t be opened."
Has anyone run into this error and/or does anyone have a solution? Thanks.
Also having the same problem.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
For those who ask differences between 0.6.5 and 0.6.6 : it's only steam censor.
As 0.6.6 was only published on steam (like 0.6.4), this version is not present in the changelog.

Btw, the OP should be updated, unity 0.5.6.x (not 2017, this one doesn't work) is required by the custom story creator 0.3.0 (available directly on the official site).
Using previous version of this tools create custom story which won't work in the latest version !
This appears to be the case.

Not sure why the dev labeled the same version different for steam. Only he knows I guess.

I would still download the .6.6 steam version though the files compress to about 1/3 the size of the torrent and megaupload is much safer.

ttant

May 7, 2017
As i stated before: the 0.6.6 only adds the steam censor.
And as explained on the official site, the dev have to add it otherwise the game would be pulled off steam forever.

Also having the same problem.
This game is known to have huge problem to build a decent mac version. So i would skip it on that peculiar platform until next major release (0.7.0)

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes