VN Unity Abandoned House of Pleasure [v0.4.5] [deepandsilent3dx]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
The characters all look like they have been painted in digitally but you know they aren't because its 3D. As a result they look shinier and I am sure its easier to render in this style than BB was. They had more realistic looks to the characters (even though some of them are the same models). I look forward too seeing this expand and made till its finished.
everything that made BB stand out, excel above the others (not to mention the truly beautiful look) was done in photoshop

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
Well looking forward to this, since o lived original bb too. I can only hope you will make it far than original, and remeber to reach state at which bb was abandoned it taken 2 years of hard work. I just hope your enthuanism will last at least that long.
Since many others clones/remakes of bb ended way earlier than original.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
Are you going to stick completely to its original story (besides Eric) or will you try to add something different based on your likings/ideas? If so, what will the planned fetishes list be?
Actualy if he will add eric or other guy (with different story), idealy some guys which will be chosen random/by player choices-talks with mom/sis , i think it will make more interesing , other than just grind stats/girls.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
*looks at the previews and sees one of the girls does yoga*
I wish you fortune in the wars to come ... but I'm out

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Oh, crap. Yes, I'm sorry.

I forgot to update the default fall-back text before the release. That is why it is a mixture of German and English.

But if you specifically change the language in the menu, then everything should appear correct.
when can we expect sex scenes? also will you do them with animation or just pictures?

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
Wow page 1 of this thread is nasty, it's like you all have opinions yet you never read the source material :LOL:

@deepandsilent3dx - Good luck with your project & props to you for learning a new thing.

I look forward to seeing your take on an Eric-free Big Brother!

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
when can we expect sex scenes?
That depends on what you see as sex scenes. ;)

also will you do them with animation or just pictures?
1. I find the current animation hype so overrated.

2. I do not consider myself enough skilled to create high quality animations.

3. With my current hardware, the time required to create high-quality animations would be inappropriate.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
That depends on what you see as sex scenes
sex scenes for me are intercouse, dick in pussy or ass, for me the others are just warm up before the real sex.

1. I find the current animation hype so overrated.

2. I do not consider myself enough skilled to create high quality animations.

3. With my current hardware, the time required to create high-quality animations would be inappropriate.
1. If the one that do the animation is good, i dont think is overrated, take a look to drpink, icstor etc
2. You have to start somewhere xD (maybe start with loop animations, those are easy in a way)
3.you dont need to always do animations, there is a lot of games that only do a few for each npc, but yea i can understand if u dont have a good enough hardware that can be a problem but a game with no animation in todays industry is a hard sell.

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
If the one that do the animation is good, i dont think is overrated, take a look to drpink, icstor etc
Also these animations are, in my humble opinion, nothing special.

An example of good quality animations for me is "Girlfriends Forever" by Miro, or "Hard Dick's Nights" by Smerinka, or the animations by Jared999D. There are more others, actually.

The animations you see in most non-professional games don't even come close to the examples I mentioned.

But, as I said, it's only my modest opinion.

GopnikDude

Apr 22, 2018
Also these animations are, in my humble opinion, nothing special.

An example of good quality animations for me is "Girlfriends Forever" by Miro, or "Hard Dick's Nights" by Smerinka, or the animations by Jared999D. There are more others, actually.

The animations you see in most non-professional games don't even come close to the examples I mentioned.

But, as I said, it's only my modest opinion.
No you're right. Most animations in lewds games are okay for lewds games, but terribly bad for any other standard. Bad timings, unnatural and stiff movements, weird unnatural poses, poor posing lead to weird ass presentations of emotions and states. It's usually bland. The very few reals animations (dances and generic walks usually) come from bought or pre-made anims from Daz. Also, the anim system in Daz is terrible compared to 3ds Max or Maya. I actually considered making a lewd game myself, using my animations skills to up the pose game a bit, but can't work with Daz since it's a terrible engine compared to 3ds max/Maya/Unreal/Unity

The only really good animations i have seen came from Japanese games, usually because many of them reuse good anims and also have complex animation systems, which require skilled animators.

Source: I used to be a 3D character animator.

Reactions: rf96

Bigredz

Dec 8, 2016
I like the idea of this game, but I hate the filter. Hoping for a mod that fixes that.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
I like the idea of this game, but I hate the filter. Hoping for a mod that fixes that.
I don't like the look either - it seems like the dev put a lot of effort into making their renders look like sub-par rotoscoping - but based on what they've said, there's no way to change it without redoing the renders from scratch.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Interesting it looks just like Big Brother which is always a good thing ! That said why is it Alice always gets translated near perfectly to a new style, or is able to be cloned perfectly, but people always kick the shit out of poor Ann and Lisa ?

I mean I wasnt around for the original BB days, but wasnt Alice the least popular of the girls since she was the ugliest ? Hell Kira surpassed her in looks, and probably popularity...

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes