Oct 26, 2017
Time to call Ava... Ah, Lupin the 3rd beat me to it. That's a lot of nice tags-

big tits
*pouts* Fine, you win, let's use them comfy pillows for snuggling!
View attachment 3523411
....thx for the share.....
I think I'm being more than spoiled enough but sure, I'll take a Momoko x Yumi yuri onsen meme too. :D

Let's go and thanks for sharing Zemax!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
When the relationship timer shows up, do I want to stop it immediately, let it run out, or something else?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Some of the minigames are simply inexplicable. The timed one where you have to match portraits but the identical portraits don't match is a total cypher to me. The ones where you have to figure out what to use on what are okay, and the "find that last little thing to click" are annoying but solvable with time.

Overall, though, I don't think the minigames add enough to game enjoyment to pay off the annoyance of having to solve some of them. Anyone thinking of adding minigames to a game they are working on should take most of the examples here as examples of things to avoid.

yamipleb

Oct 27, 2018
Some of the minigames are simply inexplicable. The timed one where you have to match portraits but the identical portraits don't match is a total cypher to me. […]
You may have missed the note that the portrait puzzle is a match-3, not match-2.

yamipleb

Oct 27, 2018
I agree that timed-minigames in visual novels are not a great combination. QTEs feel out of place in this format.
On a related note, is anyone else getting softlocked at the rune puzzle? Clicking does nothing for me.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
You may have missed the note that the portrait puzzle is a match-3, not match-2.
Good point. I thought from the description that there were three pairs to match.

The game would be better if you could just skip the minigames, rather than having to spend precious lifespan on repeating them three times if you don't excel at twitch minigames. Game-overs for twitch failures suck.

I think I will just pass on trying to complete this. Love the story and art, but not the game play.

Reactions: ding123

habsrule44

Dec 18, 2017
I got stuck on that too. Candlestick, leaves, logs... no combination works.

Either the game is terminally bugged, or very poorly designed.
For me I used leaves first, then twigs then logs then the bro comes with matches. I didn't have a candlestick at all. Twigs are found in the forest around the middle of the screen on the road deeper into the forest.

habsrule44

Dec 18, 2017
I agree that timed-minigames in visual novels are not a great combination. QTEs feel out of place in this format.
On a related note, is anyone else getting softlocked at the rune puzzle? Clicking does nothing for me.
That's currently what I'm stuck at also. My gut feeling is we need to drag and click on a book somewhere that we can use to interpret the runes before we can do that but who knows

Avalanche81

Nov 1, 2022
Minigames are skipped if you fail them 3 times on easy.
I am well aware, there should be an option to turn them to auto complete in the options, that is why i gave it a 0/10 for the lack of such an option, failing it 3 times shouldn't be a requirement, hell easy should atleast give it an option to skip from the start.

I hate minigames it feels like its a way to pad the game when it actively doesn't add to the game story at all.

"Oh god, the game I'm playing has actual gameplay elements! My modern coomer brain can't handle putting in effort to earn my satisfaction like this"

The tab for galleries is that way, unless clicking is also too much effort for you.
I play for the story, not the minigames, maybe you didn't think of that?.

Also, i am 42, 43 at the end of the year, i grew up when the games were harder, but actually made sense, now-a-days its padded challenge for no real reason at all.

Someone sounds abit judgemental. :) but i forgive you. :)

Arkanae

May 29, 2018
For me I used leaves first, then twigs then logs then the bro comes with matches. I didn't have a candlestick at all. Twigs are found in the forest around the middle of the screen on the road deeper into the forest.
I eventually figured that one out. The one pixel wide spot I needed to put my mouse on. In the forest, in the dark.

Then I played a few more minutes and got stuck on another puzzle.

rm -rf HouseOfChavez-1.0.0-all*

RamenPrince85

Feb 26, 2020
I tried doing both routes and I get stuck in the same spot. I can't figure what you do at this point. Story doesn't advance no matter what I do.

Reactions: SpyAnon

Oregano89

Nov 25, 2021
I tried doing both routes and I get stuck in the same spot. I can't figure what you do at this point. Story doesn't advance no matter what I do.
Click on the little orb on the bottom of the staircase and a panel will open up on the wall with lots of buttons. Press the button with Marias birthday and you can get out.

Reactions: RamenPrince85
Aug 17, 2019
I play for the story, not the minigames, maybe you didn't think of that?.

Also, i am 42, 43 at the end of the year, i grew up when the games were harder, but actually made sense, now-a-days its padded challenge for no real reason at all.

Someone sounds abit judgemental. :) but i forgive you. :)
No judgement, and I meant it mostly in jest. It's just the way the original comment read, I thought it was funny that someone would go on a page for a game and give it a zero out of 10 because there was actually a game there insted of a book. That said, most of these Renpy games are visual novels, so I guess minigames aren't always expected, and from what I've seen there are a few issues with the minigames here so I might have jumped the gun myself.

gisan99

Mar 5, 2021
WW just posted on their Discord that they might be putting an instant skip on easy mode (the default) on next update

Stormyyy

Oct 14, 2018
I got stuck on that to, Finished the game without solving it but did go back and solved it. For the rune puzzle. Strange Cabinet > Table to get the letter > Give the letter to Silke who mentions there's a book about runes in the loft > Go to loft > Historical books > Examine the letter and crack the code. There's one thing after that but it's fairly linear and easy to solve.

Kriestopie

Mar 8, 2021
Did anyone get the achievment to max out affection of both on datenight (day 3), tried a lot but i just cant seem to get it