Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
Ok, I must be missing it, but how do you actually skip? I have the option set to skip the mini game in Easy/Story mode but the one with the rotation jigsaw puzzle where you get mugged/killed in town at night seems to be broken. You cannot click the button to actually skip and I keep missing the puzzle. It just loops over and over. :(

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I just discovered this game and taking a look at the gallery looks like gotta do a fair bit of play throughs to get all gallery unlocked as some are get killed on day x etc.

Stormyyy

Oct 14, 2018
I just discovered this game and taking a look at the gallery looks like gotta do a fair bit of play throughs to get all gallery unlocked as some are get killed on day x etc.
The first page doesn't unlock any gallery, They're just achievements. Page 2, 3 (except Clara's son) and the pin ups on 4 (Adriana one seems to be broken) do.

acethekaiser

Oct 6, 2018
I'm stuck on day 4 daytime, clicked every button I could find and read every article in the archive, have no idea how to progress. Can someone help me?

Oct 6, 2019
What's this--a Renpy "game" that actually is a game? It makes you work for the endings too. I am going to have to play another game to try to figure out the mystery of the evil hospital. LOL@people who can't into minigames.