JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
So the sandbox mode is incomplete. Is it still in development? I was hoping for some pregnancy event.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there is some pregnancy but its with neighbor's ex-wife (mc's current gf/wife).

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
I am kinda bummed out, I finished the game but overwrote my save for sandbox mode, I figured I could still access the repeatable scenes via phone and what not, which aren't available in the Scene gallery, means I have to do them all over again...

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
TK 8000 posted

Game Download: House Arrest 1.2

Hello! Links below:

PC version:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MAC Version:

Note: For those who find the downloads very large, I will provide a crunched version in the coming days, which should reduce the size of the files in half.

How to install the patch:

You need House Arrest 1.0 installed on your PC / MAC. Unpack the contents of the patch into a new folder. Then move this content to your House Arrest folder. Overwrite all files and run the executable.

If there is a problem with the patches, send me messages telling me that I try to fix it as soon as possible.

About this update:

The main story of the game is over, so this updates and the next ones will only contain varied scenes without a logical sequence. It's just something unpretentious for those who like House Arrest's characters and want to see them in new situations.

I do not know how to read German, so I'm not sure the lines are 100% synchronized correctly. If anyone identifies a problem, I'd appreciate it if you let me know.

Some animations have small frame rate declines. The problem is on my PC that is not good enough to capture video from Honey Select without little crashes. Please ignore for now until I solve this problem.

Bye!

Nov 27, 2017
TK 8000 posted

Game Download: House Arrest 1.2

Hello! Links below:

PC version:

MAC Version:

Note: For those who find the downloads very large, I will provide a crunched version in the coming days, which should reduce the size of the files in half.

How to install the patch:

You need House Arrest 1.0 installed on your PC / MAC. Unpack the contents of the patch into a new folder. Then move this content to your House Arrest folder. Overwrite all files and run the executable.

If there is a problem with the patches, send me messages telling me that I try to fix it as soon as possible.

About this update:

The main story of the game is over, so this updates and the next ones will only contain varied scenes without a logical sequence. It's just something unpretentious for those who like House Arrest's characters and want to see them in new situations.

I do not know how to read German, so I'm not sure the lines are 100% synchronized correctly. If anyone identifies a problem, I'd appreciate it if you let me know.

Some animations have small frame rate declines. The problem is on my PC that is not good enough to capture video from Honey Select without little crashes. Please ignore for now until I solve this problem.

Bye!
Thank you bud

4.10 star(s) 52 Votes