f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
So I don't have anything to directly contridict you, but since you given no proof that your claim is fact, I would point out that Mega has servers in NZ, Europe and Canada, but from what I've read and seen, Mega has no servers in the US because of their weak privacy laws.
If you don't want to believe me, that's fine, I have nothing to gain or lose by giving out a PSA warning and have no desire to argue. However, the fact does remain that Mega was seized in a massive military raid done in New Zealand done on request by the FBI. Borders mean nothing anymore when it comes to cybercrime.

This is not a secret; there are many news stories covering the Mega attack. For example:

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Back on topic if you please...

Makoto Bad End #18
1715785294675.png

This is a supporter benefit for May.

This time it's Makoto again.
Continuing from last time, the opponent is a giant ant.
He is defeated and taken to the nest where he is raped.
This time I tried to make her almost completely naked.

Please enjoy if you like.

Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020
well.. i dont mind if rena was naked or not... somehow i prefer girl with broken armor/clothing rather than naked.. well.. personal taste and really subjective.. i guess me and inui share the same taste in this.. so i don't need rena to be naked LOL
In some scenes, even the breasts are not exposed. There is sex, but the costume is mostly intact.

Reactions: trester123

Granados

Jul 22, 2023
What we need, is a slime mob, that desolves Rena's clothes completely. Or some plot device that forces her to run around fully nude :D and since this is a hentai game we're talking here, that shouldn't be a problem.

water_of_bottle

Oct 5, 2020
I think Rena, and girls in bodysuits in general, are hotter specifically where the important parts get ripped off/dissolved before she gets pleasured indefinitely. But I'd take completely nude girls.

Aya from the previous game is hotter completely nude, since whatever she's wearing isn't covering much anyway.

SRoy89

Feb 25, 2020
Visa and Mastercard can no longer be used at Fantia.
Some of you may already know this, as Fantia has announced that the above cards can no longer be used on Fantia, following Ci-en.
..At this rate, it looks like the day is fast approaching when American credit cards will no longer be usable for all erotic content. If you are in Japan, please consider switching to JCB while you're at it. Other than credit cards, the only payment methods available are bank transfer and convenience store transfer, so it seems difficult for foreigners to use Fantia. Ci-en has a way to use the above credit cards to purchase points, so if you have the means, please try that. income has been reduced to less than half, so from now on I will have to make the production while dipping into my savings. If I run out of savings, the production will end at that point, so I'm sorry, but please bear with me if that happens.
source:

This is bad, really bad, if inui san has to use his savings we may not see this game end. Please support any way possible.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes