bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
FYI, the past games by this dev have a heavy bestiality and monster focus. The dev also isn't the fastest creator in the world, (though this site has far worse) and has abandoned at least one game (nanocrisis).

halo17: Damn f95 and its active community, steals my thunder.

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Wow, this was a very nice surprise! Had no clue he was making this. Kudos to the OP and definitely looking forward to the full release. If it were on dlsite I'd probably pick it up myself too.

dhereaper

Dec 4, 2017
Saying if the demand is high he will give us the updated version... Literally only when u see the name and the creator you want to invent a time machine to get the full game.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Oh wow, I thought this and its predecessors were all dead and buried. I hope this isn't as riddled with fatal errors as Hounds of the Blade was.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
Reactions: Forge Wright

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Well it's very nice, but there is currently almost none deviation whether you beat it or submit and no matter what you choose it's the same? That's a bit disappointing. Also it's partial edited mtl, partial rough mtl, and half untranslated. And very short on content, yes. The game picture is slightly larger than the window. :/

lostnumber

Dec 25, 2017
Well it's very nice, but there is currently almost none deviation whether you beat it or submit and no matter what you choose it's the same? That's a bit disappointing. Also it's partial edited mtl, partial rough mtl, and half untranslated. And very short on content, yes. The game picture is slightly larger than the window. :/
What do you think "trial version" means?

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
What do you think "trial version" means?
Something between 1 complete stage with all content and complete game. Or perhaps the full complete thing with disabled animations or saves. Limited by time… I mean, it's not called alpha build demo, right?

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes