f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
So I don't have anything to directly contridict you, but since you given no proof that your claim is fact, I would point out that Mega has servers in NZ, Europe and Canada, but from what I've read and seen, Mega has no servers in the US because of their weak privacy laws.
If you don't want to believe me, that's fine, I have nothing to gain or lose by giving out a PSA warning and have no desire to argue. However, the fact does remain that Mega was seized in a massive military raid done in New Zealand done on request by the FBI. Borders mean nothing anymore when it comes to cybercrime.

This is not a secret; there are many news stories covering the Mega attack. For example:

Mrblack187

Jul 1, 2019
Why is this uploaded in such a weird way? Do I have to download all four parts and then manually throw everything together?

Considering its free exactly whats your problem? So sorry it takes so much of your manual labor to do so. And yes, the basic instructions are included.
Sadly I fear we can only expect more of the same:

Fly'earth

Mar 8, 2021
Considering its free exactly whats your problem? So sorry it takes so much of your manual labor to do so. And yes, the basic instructions are included.
Sadly I fear we can only expect more of the same:

So if I understand correctly, parents have sex irresponsibly and without protection or financial stability, which results in a pregnancy. After the birth of their children, parents end up blaming them for not doing anything.

I am convinced that previous generations are responsible for conflicts and wars in the world, reaching the point of almost causing a third world war. Gen Z, on the other hand, is at peace, living their lives without causing such problems.

• Haha
Reactions: nlnldl

Mrblack187

Jul 1, 2019
Wernher Von Braun created both evil and good, but I guess he could have stayed at home...

The dev of this game could have stayed home too. I suppose an argument can be made that hes causing conflict as well.

Every action has the same equal and opposite reaction so achievement is, by nature evil? In this theory, and I can kinda understand that. By that same line of thought one must understand that the only true neutrality (or atrophy) is found in DEATH. Everything hot is cooling and everything cold is warming the speed and force endothermic/exothermic reactions is unavoidable and inevitable.

Doing "nothing" is impossible thus making other (re)actions/affects equally more violent. Argue with this if you want but that is the nature of LIFE. This theory only works in death I'm afraid. Even in a total space vacuum said object/idea will continue in direction until acted upon by another force/object so even then this premise fails.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fly'earth
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes