Mod Ren'Py Hottest Summer [v0.5] Walkthrough Multi-Mod [MurrayMods]

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I got stuck in an infinite loop when going from the Juno.Kim yoga outside into Yuri.Ramu fighting. Both Yes and No options lead to going back to that same dialog after the fight. (MOD: Do you want to see Yuri and Ramu fight?)

Reactions: GGGanon and TgMaker

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
I got stuck in an infinite loop when going from the Juno.Kim yoga outside into Yuri.Ramu fighting. Both Yes and No options lead to going back to that same dialog after the fight. (MOD: Do you want to see Yuri and Ramu fight?)
I'll check it and let you know.

Reactions: AjaySol

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Love the way you do this mod, everything unlocked on the Gallery Mod once I am done. Thank you so very much for this!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MurrayMods

Devilartemis

Apr 13, 2020
The mod currently causes a ton of infinite loop issues with letting us see missing scenes. On the Juno-Jim path an infinite loop occurs in the Wong threesome and in the Angela path there are at least 2 infinite loops. One with Yuri's first fight and then another with Juno yoga, Yuri second fight area

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Why even make a anti cuck mod for NTR game?
its not anti cuck mod. It's a walkthrough mod so you can take whatever route you want. Great way to unlock all the scenes and get the full story without having to make random guesses and spamin skip.

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
The mod currently causes a ton of infinite loop issues with letting us see missing scenes. On the Juno-Jim path an infinite loop occurs in the Wong threesome and in the Angela path there are at least 2 infinite loops. One with Yuri's first fight and then another with Juno yoga, Yuri second fight area
The goal of the Mod is to follow the only non-NTR route. In that case it does not enter any loop. The Mod may be buggy if the routes are mixed, I repeat that is not the goal of the Mod. My recommendation for players who want to follow cuck routes exclusively is this: do not use the Mod.

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Guess this is never getting fixed, good to know. thx anyways.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Alright, got caught back up with the Dev, and again, mod specially with showing the alternate scenes was a load of help. Thank you so very much for this!!!

• Red Heart

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
Guess this is never getting fixed, good to know. thx anyways.
My friend,
The Mod has a different mechanic in episode 5 that makes it less susceptible to errors or loops. This mechanic could be implemented because, in this episode, all routes are defined and there are a few decisions that only affect non-route events. I was reviewing the code and I understand that this mechanic could be partially implemented in the rest of the game but it would make the Mod even more closed to the Alpha path. I'm going to get to work on this Mod, perhaps as an alternative Mod. It's going to take me a while.
I understand that complaining to strangers on the internet can be considered a sport but I ask you not to exercise so much.
You are most welcome.
Best regards,

Murray.

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
Alright, got caught back up with the Dev, and again, mod specially with showing the alternate scenes was a load of help. Thank you so very much for this!!!
Dear JenMistress,
It's really nice to hear from you. As always, thank very much for your kind comments and continued support!
For several months now, I have been working on a project and I would like to know your opinion before publishing it, even so, if you have the time, I would love it if you could test it.
I will send you more details privately.
Best regards,

Murray.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress