1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
animations take longer to render but the biggest chunk of updates are normal renders if I'm not mistaken, as you would get at most about 5 animations per patch, but this changes based on the dev obviously. Anyway I'm glad to wait and to have updates at all
agreed. as long as devs keep communication and dont just vanish, i dont mind waiting for stuff

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
Lovely game, can't wait for the update!

A request though for this game (and many others): if you're going to have lewd sounds (please do), please put them on a separate track from the other game sounds. Or at least make them louder.
As it is, if I want to hear them, I have to crank the volume up, but then get my eardrums blasted by other things (door slam, gunfire, monster snarl, etc).

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
I thought this game was in slow progress stage after certain recent world unpleasantness that affected the developer. Is it really almost time for an update?
No, he is just busy with work. Here is the Patreon post where he talks about it:

Hot Christmas in Antarctica

Hi everyone! First off, I want to wish everyone a happy upcoming holiday weekend. I hope everyone of you will have a better next year than this one.
Secondly, I need to clarify some things about the development of the game. I think everyone has noticed that the speed of development has slowed down a lot. The reason for this is my day job. Yes, I work from home (I connect remotely to my work computer), and for the last few years I was able to work on my projects during working hours. There wasn't a lot of work, and I managed to get my work done here and there. However, about six months ago I moved into a new field, my management added new work, and I can no longer fully work on the game during work hours. All I have left is a few hours after work before going to bed. It's not much, and development progress has slowed dramatically. Alas, things won't get better in the coming months, I have several projects that I'll be 100% busy on.

So, what to do then? First of all, I don't think it's fair to charge money for such slow work. That's why as of March 2023 I've turned off billing, so you guys aren't losing your money. And I won't turn it back on until I can fully work on the game again. If that happens, I'll give you guys advance notice. Secondly, I'm going to try to take off some of my day job next year because I can't work that long, I'm already feeling pretty tired of it. Perhaps I will move to another department or even change my workplace. It won't be easy, but there is no other way.

Well, that's the unhappy news at the end of the year. But it is what it is.

Anyway, we have the weekend ahead of us, so we all need a good rest. See you next year!

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Sharing a recent post found on the developer's Subscriberstar site.

Grinvald
Updated on Feb 26, 2024 09:16 am
v0.09 Development progress
  • Renders - 90%
  • Animations - 0%
  • Rendering post-processing - 90%
  • Music & Sounds - 0%
  • Translation - 10%

Finger's crossed that a release will happen soon.

Visick

Sep 27, 2021
Would be really nice to have a gallery, saving for each scene is annoying. Maybe the mod can do it? Although I have no idea how difficult it is to implement something like that

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Sharing a recent post found on the developer's Subscriberstar site.

Grinvald
Updated on Feb 26, 2024 09:16 am
v0.09 Development progress
  • Renders - 90%
  • Animations - 0%
  • Rendering post-processing - 90%
  • Music & Sounds - 0%
  • Translation - 10%

Finger's crossed that a release will happen soon.
I didn't know they had a subscribestar. Are you the only subscriber? If so, how did you join? I don't see an option.

4.40 star(s) 94 Votes