Others - Completed - Hospital of the Dead [Black Stain]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Squall14

"I throw syringes at zombies and they explode :PogChamp:" lol

Seriously even if i see their artwork a lot in games i freaking love it but the gameplay itself is a yeah... Not the worst i've seen but can't recommend it.

(Also gallery not unlocked upon completion).
  2. 2.00 star(s)

reyreynao

Well the game is... Clumsy. The control is really awful, almost unplayable to the point it gets really frustrating. The animation is ok I guess but overall this game is not good. So I don't really recommend it except if you like being tortured by awful game control?
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Cofman

Wow, this game is so bad...
    - uncomfortable menu, which is hard to close and... there not much point to open it, but just to buy skills;
    - DON'T YOU EVEN TRY TO PRESS THE ESCAPE BUTTON, or the game will close immediately;
    - when loading a save, you'll lose all blood packets, but for an unknown reason, after loading, you'll have (or it is just me) increased damage skill (despite the fact that I had only 46 blood packets) and immortality. Profitable? Maybe this is not even a minus? Nah, hate bugs (but anyway it's was a very helpfull bug, which made this boring game a litle bit better)
    - strange sounds in the elevator;
    - boring gameplay.
    BUT, game is short, so this agony won't last long and after finishing the game, a gallery opens. There is very good sex scenes in my opinion, that made my big boy ready, for "adventures" ;)
    So... the agony was worth it (IMO), but I can't recommend this game. Just load save file and watch them without playing a game.
    PS: For some reason, safe password is 1224
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Red Ciel

• Very simple gameplay: Run around, kill monsters that spawn from corners of the map, grab things to open new paths, proceed.
    • The art is pretty nice, and the CG is very well animated. There's a gallery available.
    • Game is very short, and has few scenes.
    • Upgrades are impossible to get without grinding, I just ignored them and used my blood bags for syringes whenever I needed.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Violet5100

The art and gameplay is okay... The quality is fine. the setting is pretty good too. But the core part of this I care about, the sex scenes, are terribly boring. Vanilla-esk sex with zomebie things. The zombie aspect alone isn't a turn off, but like... Where's the biting? Wheres the fight? There's no rape in this game. It absolutely always looks mutual. That bores me greatly. If the game had more actual rape and good sex actions, i'd actually really enjoy it.

Also for all the mutations and stuff... they all looked really bland. I want to see some really fucked up mutants with like really nasty parts. I want a tentacle that floods her or pumps constant gooy mess into her over and over. And that's a tame idea that could fit into this. It's just not good. plus the classic issue of: "A sex game where you're entire objective is not to have sex."

I just made a blank save. Edited the gallery. Viewed every scene front to back. Got disappointed. And deleted this.

2/5 because the quality and art were fine but boring. the game was boring. Nothing more to say.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Sisifo

I didn't like it, the games is short,the combat boring and plain, the movement lacks smoothness and doesn't feel like a survival horror (to easy) or like a beat'em up (plain combat again).Now, about the ambientation of the game I feel that it pretends to be gore but lacks violence and explict deaths of the genre. Finally, talking about the sex part I'm dissapointed with the small amount of content that's also unimaginative.