• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Horton Bay Stories - Jake [v0.4.2.4] [Lumphorn Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HortonBayStoriesJake-0.4.2.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Fauno36 and HUNUTAN

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
How do you complete the side mission, where you have to talk to the pawn shop owner about the guitar ?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Gemma must be the devs favorite or maybe Adel. You can fuck Gemma literally times in the morning on a weekday. Two times in the evening the pool and the game and game. Then you can invite her to watch tv. I'm surprise you can fuck her after working out yet. Hopefully we get a Christine sex scene during the day when you massage her instead of always at night.

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
Gemma must be the devs favorite or maybe Adel. You can fuck Gemma literally times in the morning on a weekday. Two times in the evening the pool and the game and game. Then you can invite her to watch tv. I'm surprise you can fuck her after working out yet. Hopefully we get a Christine sex scene during the day when you massage her instead of always at night.
Agreed, out of all the main girls, Christine needs more content. I love the sandbox nature of these types of games but I wish devs would try to make the main characters "feature complete" before moving on to random obscure and unpopular ones. I didn't see a single person ever asking for a Tania update or the some of the other side characters for example.

But, hes the developer and the game is genuinely decent so my opinion doesn't matter to much. Would still like to see more Christine for sure though.

One Bonus feature I want to request though is that we get a toggle for Gemma in her "parents home" look! It's much better than her default

Reactions: Fauno36

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Agreed, out of all the main girls, Christine needs more content. I love the sandbox nature of these types of games but I wish devs would try to make the main characters "feature complete" before moving on to random obscure and unpopular ones. I didn't see a single person ever asking for a Tania update or the some of the other side characters for example.

But, hes the developer and the game is genuinely decent so my opinion doesn't matter to much. Would still like to see more Christine for sure though.

One Bonus feature I want to request though is that we get a toggle for Gemma in her "parents home" look! It's much better than her default
Tania scene wasn't bad and at least that might be tied to the main story when he goes after her dad. Christine needs a fuck scene for every encounter at the house. lol

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
man, why not put the scene in now where mc sends the video to John of him fucking his daughter. can't wait to see that scene. John is gonna lose his shit. and ultimately, that will probably be what brings him to the attention of the cops. wouldn't mind if mc meets John's wife at the massage center and gives her some deep dicking too, while John is in the weight room, mc is fucking his wife in the massage room. damn, this story writes itself..

Reactions: Birdnman993

Raclevisto

May 18, 2017
yeah we waiting for a few scenes to happen, christine and protagonist dad, his mom and lucas, some more drugrape dude, adel blackmailed or something like that with the bank boss. He has so much to do, befor he should go on with story again.

Reactions: crookscomp

chainsaw7777

Dec 15, 2021
Lucy:

You first meet Lucy during maths class at Uni, where you learn that she is Lucas' sister. An arrogant little brat if ever there was one!
You can meet her outside of Uni by attending yoga class at the gym (17:00).
Going back for a second class starts a new event. Preventing her from falling over during this event will grant up to 4 Affection points.
However, if you let her fall and don't play into her games, she will gain +1 corruption (up to 10), But Affection points will not be earned.
As Lucy's Corruption stat increases, her demeanor toward you will change and eventually lead to different event outcomes.

At 4 Affection points, the class will continue to the next stage.
Polly will ask for a volunteer to help demonstrate the next poses.
You can choose to help or not.
If you remain still, Yua will help Polly and the rest of the class will follow with nothing out of the ordinary happening.
If you raise your hand, Lucy will become jealous that you're staring at Polly's (almost bare) breasts during the excercise.
She will try to compensate her feelings by checking to see if your dick is hard again.
Upon finding that it is indeed rock hard, she will jerk you off without letting the rest of the class see.

Once Lucy's 'MAX Attraction' points are capped at 9, while she's jerking you off, you will have the option to 'Warn Her'.
Doing this, prompts her to save getting her face covered in you cum by putting your dick in her mouth.

Once Lucy's Attraction points are at 9 or more, Polly will continue the class with a new position to try out.
Once again, she'll ask for volunteers. There are now several routes available.

Remain still:
If NTR is off or Frank does not work at the Gym, Yua will help Polly.
If NTR is on and Frank works at the Gym, Frank will help Polly, and get himself a handful of her in the process!

After either of these scenes, Lucy will take the 'dominant' position while practicing the new moves.

Raise your hand:
You will help Polly, and Lucy becomes even more jealous.
Yua attempts to ask for your help with this position and Lucy snaps at her.
You will be assuming the 'dominant' position while practicing with Lucy.

You can also encounter Lucy at 18:00 when cleaning up the trash outside the yoga room (requires yoga class complete up to bending her over and standing behind her - or vice versa).
(With NTR ON, this is dependant on Polly and Frank's current relationship score)
Choosing not to help her here will add a point of corruption for Lucy (up to 10).
Helping her out leads to a scene in the Sun Bed room.

Seems that doesnt work? Never let Frank work with Polly nor other try he wasnt working at gym but does show up after i helped Lucy. Buggy?

Reactions: Fauno36
Feb 25, 2024
Although this game contains elements that typically don't appeal to me, such as sandbox, NTR, Harem, and lower-quality graphics, I still found it enjoyable. Congratulations to the developer for their work. It's a shame that most interactions are still in development

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
1715002333401.png

I have returned to the place but I have no option to do anything... to move forward it says that I have to work... does anyone have a Save of the previous version?

chainsaw7777

Dec 15, 2021
Lucy isn't here at my place, Yua is always outside the yoga room
Lucy isn't here at my place, Yua is always outside the yoga room
Thats right, one or to times than shows lucy up. if you than help her scene triggers from sunbet and after that
automatically you are going back and there frank with polly. If i imagine the walkthrough right he shouldn t be because:

if he is working at gym i never let him help polly
other was i tested frank wasnt working at gym and let yua help her and afterwards same at 6 pm after yua lucy shows up, help her and same scene with frank.

that is odd, bug or because other part isnt implemented yet? has it to do that lucy has no corruption points in my play?

3.30 star(s) 58 Votes