Collection GIF Video horosuke collection [2022-06-01] [Horosuke]

Nov 25, 2022
Hello there, for the past few months, I've been archiving CEO NEET's work (the animator of all of Horosuke's animations) and there's something I've noticed that I am very curious about

With the animations that CEO NEET made using Horosuke's art, there are always some images included in the reward, which are very high in terms of quality (4K for example), while on Horosuke's Kemono and this forum, the maximum size of the same images are 1500p by 1XXXp

I wonder if anyone knows why (there might a an obvious answer but I still would like to hear your opinions)

By the way, here's a PixelDrain link containing (probably) all of CEO NEET's animations, all are uncensored:
You can also find CEO NEET's forum on this website: https://f95zone.to/threads/ceo-neet-collection-2021-10-03-ceo_neet.74093/post-11642537

Last edited:

Reaper9988

Sep 25, 2021
Well here is what I got from September on from Horusuke.
It's batch downloaded and I didn't have the time to sort (except for the month) or fix the names yet, so most of it is Japanese(Makes the preview look funny on pixeldrain)
His 2 latest releases can be found in the Ceo Neet thread I believe as he released some Ceo Neet Movies for Christmas.

mugen1812

Jun 23, 2023

Does anyone have an illustration for this page? For some reason this is just being skipped

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Well here is what I got from September on from Horusuke.
It's batch downloaded and I didn't have the time to sort (except for the month) or fix the names yet, so most of it is Japanese(Makes the preview look funny on pixeldrain)
His 2 latest releases can be found in the Ceo Neet thread I believe as he released some Ceo Neet Movies for Christmas.

Pixeldrain
None of the files show proper fonts they are all messed up ascii.
Screenshot_7.jpg

Reaper9988

Sep 25, 2021
None of the files show proper fonts they are all messed up ascii.
View attachment 3276837
As I was saying that's Original Japanese. Looks fine when I download and open the Zip. I suppose Pixeldrain doesn't support the Japanese Codepage/Unicode or the Zips Codepage got messed up. (Na actually just checked Bandizip detects it just fine).

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
As I was saying that's Original Japanese. Looks fine when I download and open the Zip. I suppose Pixeldrain doesn't support the Japanese Codepage/Unicode or the Zips Codepage got messed up. (Na actually just checked Bandizip detects it just fine).
Stupid Pixeldrain itself does not support Japanese fonts when I downloaded it and extracted all fonts were good. Really Pixeldrain are you too cheap to provide other language support on your site.

Well guess if you don't want them to know what you uploaded just name it in Japanese and upload it and nobody else will know either... LOL!

Leek_Alter

Feb 15, 2021
someone update the 2023 archive into one plz
on kemono arl

Leek_Alter

Feb 15, 2021
619 posts :eek:
i want to do it but sadly my vps expired so
i'm using this with --async --with-prefix-number
when archiving it just delete WIPs (進捗) and Questionaire (アンケート)
and i think doesn't need to mirror some older files
and compressed one is nice on webp formats