TGF218

Jun 23, 2023
for anyone interested since v0.19 you can unlock the full gallery with a simple code. in the code menu just type "opengallery" (a good way to avoid herobrine storyline's gore but still access her nsfw) to open the code menu on PC its key 2 idk for android. have a good one fellas.

arjunazuluna

May 25, 2018
the hell you yapping about
cant you enjoyed it something and no ruined it,no wonder you people get a lot of hate/despite you

Anyway
ender girl death is okay i guess
though gonna be more grusome

So who you think gonna be on chopping block?
i see some zombification in Piglette's future

HERUTHEFALCON

Mar 13, 2018
Wjy is the mining gold task 15 seconds?Make each puzzle a minute so it can be done in 40 seconds.

After 10 tries,I just gave up and used Universal Ren'py Manager and gave myself 666 000 Of each material

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Wjy is the mining gold task 15 seconds?Make each puzzle a minute so it can be done in 40 seconds.

After 10 tries,I just gave up and used Universal Ren'py Manager and gave myself 666 000 Of each material
Man, i don't want to sound like some "internet pro gamer warrior" but that's honestly pretty pathetic... I am willing to bet that clicking blindly guarantees a win in less than 10 tries...

HERUTHEFALCON

Mar 13, 2018
Man, i don't want to sound like some "internet pro gamer warrior" but that's honestly pretty pathetic... I am willing to bet that clicking blindly guarantees a win in less than 10 tries...
It was engine but 15 seconds to complete such a daunting task

i dont want to sound like a b,But no ways im putting in all my effort for Steve.

413-X

Feb 7, 2020
Herobrine girl rute started as nice gag about pursuing girl with superpowers where the game says to you(player) to stop

After ignoring everything that says to stop(player) pursuing Herobrine girl , she deletes all your saved slots and you are stuck in the world where she is the god (teen lesson about consequences of your actions)

Then it's turning cruel because Herobrine girl turns Cow girl into tormented ghost that makes you regret your decisions (Player)

If just turning every girl into tormented ghost version was enough to get all Herobrine girl sex scenes was enough its repulsive but ok just get the scenes and go
Example : (Herobrine girl turning someone into a ghost , making a remark that it's your fault and giving you a sex scene)

But with new path of the game game dev have gone too far , Herobrine girl revives the cow saying that she is sorry for unnecessary cruelty towards you and Cow girl , she is making a meal in the morning for you and Cow girl to make it up to you , the meal is a beit because Herobrine girl literally crushed to death Cow girl with 2 pistons while she can't escape , and you(Player) must watch it step by step with blood and more , in the end Herobrine girl gives you 3 cow steaks to eat and BJ as a reward , Stevie don't remember ewen owning a cow and thinks it was bad dream and he must demolish part of the house where Cow girl was leaving

So after that I'm never gonna touch Herobrine girl rute ewer again just forget about her , and I'm really considering not playing this game entirely
Yeah, after what I´m hearing and the whole transphobic dream sequencem I´m starting to wonder if he the creator is doing okay

Edit; Okay,yeah. Someone please tell this guy that it is okay to have flaws, and that he just have to take a breather or something
We don´t need a fun thing to turn into... Well, THIS

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 50 Votes