jajjajjajaa

Aug 6, 2019
i literally joined the discord
and saw not only the creator but other people being perfectly allowed to be very transphobic, like wanting violence sorta shit
id say thats a bit more then just that
they also put a very transphobic "joke" in fuckin horny craft so i dont think you know shit
IDK man, that joke is pretty funny. Maybe its just a skill issue?

nuz3

Oct 25, 2022
Does anyone know how to enable the dev console? I've tried multiple times opening the 00console.rpy file and setting config.console = True, but Hornycraft still wouldnt let me open the dev console.

Wildcard_20z

Jan 20, 2021
Nah, its not like Alex is your ingame wife or belowed. She is actually like your character, always looking for fun, and was like this from the start. Its not rly ntr.
It's definitely ntr so long as she's a love or sexual interest for the mc regardless of what you think people don't like playing games where there is a promiscuous love/sexual interest

SigilSeal

Mar 3, 2022
It's definitely ntr so long as she's a love or sexual interest for the mc regardless of what you think people don't like playing games where there is a promiscuous love/sexual interest
Except she's not a love interest. She's just a hoe.
There's no route to romancing her, she's just a hoe.
Not liking NTR is one thing, but people imagining scenarios in their own heads to get angry about and thus make themselves a cuck, all over an imaginary woman that the game doesn't make anything more than a cheap fuck is something special.

SugarBoys

Dec 29, 2023
guys, for the red torch after the sign at the beach, they appears randomly at the Swamps, Forest and Mountain

SlimeKing29

Aug 20, 2022
So you can't get the scene of the 4th puzzle again if you already did the 4th puzzle?
because is the only one i didn't save, dam.
There is one more scene if you go back to the forest(it's animated)
Edit: There's even more at the beach(don't know what time) and I'm not sure if it's a riddle or just a "sign"
Edit2:Screanshot of sign (spoiler)

Last edited:
Reactions: LastHonor

SlimeKing29

Aug 20, 2022
I've found a file that is created just after you get called persistant by herobrine. it's not an empty file(around 100kb) so i think we may be onto some Deep lore(or just going down a useless rabbit hole). I cannot post the file here so if you want it contact me on discord.(SlimeKing29)

edit: nwm im dumb is you open it in linux it just straight up shows you a text file with your latest in game actions.

Last edited:

LastHonor

Jul 8, 2020
There is one more scene if you go back to the forest(it's animated)
Edit: There's even more at the beach(don't know what time) and I'm not sure if it's a riddle or just a "sign"
Edit2:Screanshot of sign (spoiler)
This one is really great very deep.

Wschnee79

Sep 1, 2023
Hey folks, question: where do I find the enderwoman? The game is telling me to go back to where I saw her, but I don't remember where that is, and I can't seem to find her, so any help would be great.

SlimeKing29

Aug 20, 2022
Hey folks, question: where do I find the enderwoman? The game is telling me to go back to where I saw her, but I don't remember where that is, and I can't seem to find her, so any help would be great.
Just go to the deeper forest at any time and she should be there (if not try nighttime)

Rx15

Feb 7, 2022
how do you continue the story after the doors in the dream? Yeah, there's cow jumpscare and doxxing me lmao, but how do you continue the save file? because after that it just exits and how do I continue????

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes