Mike_Be

Jul 15, 2017
Anyone interested in herobrine, you need to follow the signs that can spawn in different locations, and based on script, there are a lot of them. Based on herobrine level, the music can change in different areas too, which sounds like a neat idea.
But seems like if you reached the end of the game, you can't do it, since the first sign appears during the morning/day only at 2nd house upgrade (or w/e it is) after 20 days, it doesn't appear on the current max level.
If anyone just needs the save, here is what i used: View attachment 2690930
(you can find it on 19th page of saves, or rename it to 1-1-LT1 for easier access)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After you followed the text on sign and solved the puzzle
Only after that you can find the sign in the swamp in the night, as people pentioned before.
I will probably put everything else under the spoiler tag, since the first sign can't be completed due to bug if you don't have a save with not maxed house, i didn't put it under spoiler.

P.S. Honestly i understand why developer said to not play this route, but when you are prepared (thanks to people saying about save files above), it's totally worth it. If anyone needs the save folder with a lot of saves, i can post mine here (including the herobrine path)
P.P.S. Was it worthy of being the first forum post? xd

UPD: Editing the herobrine value to 1 of your save file will result in the same sequence, basically skipping the first sign that doesn't appear.

UPD 2: Updating this guide for the new content from 0.15, but beware, this time developer doesn't joke about "do not play this route"...

Aand that's all, folks! Honestly watermelon scene was nice and funny, but god damn what did i just experience....
Hello, editing such a long is kinda a pain, so gotta reply to it and write more content in this message.
I think i missed previous herobrine content in guide, but honestly it wasn't hard to find, so i didn't write it.
The torch for the trigger of scene from 0.16 should be in the morning in forest, then it should activate itself.

In 0.17 You first have to find a sign at night on the beach (since bikini, haha)
It gives you a hint, you need to find 3 torches

After that you just need to find them in corrent order:
Morning mines, Night Forest, Day Swamp.

You get your puzzle and reward (the only good part of this update (if you are not into gore))

After you go into the forest to the girls, but there is no one. I think the creeper appears at night, but something is wrong with her....

After that you will see the herobrine, talk to her, and the next PTSD event starts.
TRIGGER WARNING: It will have creeper fighting for her life while being hanged up on the tree (haha, fruits on the tree, hanging, haha), and the exploding into gore pile.
I am not posting them, and i don't wish for anyone to see it. Currently my internet is shitting itself, so the only importand image of the reward is not uploading, i will add them when it gets fixed.

zate

Jan 21, 2021
Greetings fellow blockers!:Kappa:
Here is a :PogChamp:clean save with resources:PogChamp: boost for your ez fap quest journey (wood, iron, gold, diamonds, some fish, mob loot, cobblestone.
Some characters are unlocked (Witch, zombie, piglin) but not interacted with.
I hope it helps and the need to "unbearable farm" will be eased.
Cheers:illuminati:

Ps. Save for ver. 16
where do I put this?

dunebug35

Apr 4, 2021
Hello, editing such a long is kinda a pain, so gotta reply to it and write more content in this message.
I think i missed previous herobrine content in guide, but honestly it wasn't hard to find, so i didn't write it.
The torch for the trigger of scene from 0.16 should be in the morning in forest, then it should activate itself.

In 0.17 You first have to find a sign at night on the beach (since bikini, haha)

You get your puzzle and reward (the only good part of this update (if you are not into gore))

After you go into the forest to the girls, but there is no one. I think the creeper appears at night, but something is wrong with her....

After that you will see the herobrine, talk to her, and the next PTSD event starts.
TRIGGER WARNING: It will have creeper fighting for her life while being hanged up on the tree (haha, fruits on the tree, hanging, haha), and the exploding into gore pile.
I am not posting them, and i don't wish for anyone to see it. Currently my internet is shitting itself, so the only importand image of the reward is not uploading, i will add them when it gets fixed.
Damn dev is really doubling down on the edgy gore route lmao

Kateni

Apr 7, 2019
Hello I played the Herobrine rod and there was an error why? - Please Help

Last edited:

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
We need more scenes with Alex and her horse, or other girls and the horse, or hell anything, come on you can't just introduce that and make it all there is.

frying_dick

Jul 3, 2020

Hey, what conditions have to be to see the sign on beach? Have looked for it after end of previous versions and after each sign in new save. Probably missed something

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes