Nov 17, 2018
Damn. The herobrine route was pretty wild but I don't get her tbh. So in game she sends us on a wild goose hunt for her sexy photos and when when go along with her bullshit she punishes us for it?
I would get it if we were forcing ourselves on her but she made it pretty clear that she was interested in "the player" when she gave us a pic of her stretching her asshole.

NGL that sounds like a pretty much run of the mill leather farm ala
I believe that this was on purpose

Jan 28, 2021
Herobrine girl rute started as nice gag about pursuing girl with superpowers where the game says to you(player) to stop

After ignoring everything that says to stop(player) pursuing Herobrine girl , she deletes all your saved slots and you are stuck in the world where she is the god (teen lesson about consequences of your actions)

Then it's turning cruel because Herobrine girl turns Cow girl into tormented ghost that makes you regret your decisions (Player)

If just turning every girl into tormented ghost version was enough to get all Herobrine girl sex scenes was enough its repulsive but ok just get the scenes and go
Example : (Herobrine girl turning someone into a ghost , making a remark that it's your fault and giving you a sex scene)

But with new path of the game game dev have gone too far , Herobrine girl revives the cow saying that she is sorry for unnecessary cruelty towards you and Cow girl , she is making a meal in the morning for you and Cow girl to make it up to you , the meal is a beit because Herobrine girl literally crushed to death Cow girl with 2 pistons while she can't escape , and you(Player) must watch it step by step with blood and more , in the end Herobrine girl gives you 3 cow steaks to eat and BJ as a reward , Stevie don't remember ewen owning a cow and thinks it was bad dream and he must demolish part of the house where Cow girl was leaving

So after that I'm never gonna touch Herobrine girl rute ewer again just forget about her , and I'm really considering not playing this game entirely
Wait what how do I encounter herobrine I keep seeing stuff. And if it deletes save do all scenes get deleted too?

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Herobrine - To start at some point , red torch at night in the forest

BTW there is whole walk through of Herobrine somewhere here

Mike D123123

Sep 21, 2018
Followed all the instructions for herobrine. Got to the bit where you pick the doors and then solve the puzzle. Herobrine tells me to get out of the game and then I get a renpy error and the game goes back to the main menu? Im on android. What do?

ffsu

Dec 28, 2018
Followed all the instructions for herobrine. Got to the bit where you pick the doors and then solve the puzzle. Herobrine tells me to get out of the game and then I get a renpy error and the game goes back to the main menu? Im on android. What do?
if i remember correctly, that is part of story (get error code and pushed back to main menu) there is walkthrough somewhere here, just look.

Reactions: Mike D123123

Tristan77

Sep 15, 2023
View attachment 2910225

Overview:
Welcome to the world of HornyCraft game!
This is an 18+ fan parody where you have to play as a guy named Steve who lives in a cubic world.
This world is fraught with a lot of vulgarities, be sure of it!​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-07
Release Date: 2023-09-07
Developer: Shadik - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.16
Language: English, Russian
Other Games: Dungeon Girls
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac:
GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Linux:
Android:

Extras: Gallery Unlock* - Saves (v0.11)*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, Download at your own risk.

View attachment 1766340 View attachment 1954615 View attachment 1954616 View attachment 1954617 View attachment 1954620 View attachment 1954622
0.14?

kuba2180

Aug 4, 2023
Well after this bloody cow scene with herobrine we got what we wanted, first actual scene
but
Was it worthy?

Jun 28, 2019
Is it possible to get rid of the curse? [the heart beat at the beginning, no sound, etc.] I deleted every thing that has to do with the game, saves in roaming, all saves, etc. Nothing fixed it. I don't like it. I'd like it gone, ya.

Is there a way to fix it for real, I'll restart the whole game, I just don't want the curse. Ya, I was warned. Ya, I didn't listen. Ya, I didn't think there'd be consequences. I'd still like to repent. It's really annoying and noticable.

Last edited:

goodday420

Jan 16, 2021
Greetings fellow blockers!:Kappa:
Here is a :PogChamp:clean save with resources:PogChamp: boost for your ez fap quest journey (wood, iron, gold, diamonds, some fish, mob loot, cobblestone.
Some characters are unlocked (Witch, zombie, piglin) but not interacted with.
I hope it helps and the need to "unbearable farm" will be eased.
Cheers:illuminati:

Ps. Save for ver. 16

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
Alex is the only girl who makes you NTR? or the rest of the girls also sleep with other men to know whether to play or not

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes