• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Horny Wives in the Early Afternoon ~Slut Corruption, Impregnation, and Crazy Copulation~ [Final] [Studio Pork]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
i felt the same is a ntr game but at the end the mc still share the girls and sleeps alone, that's why i don't play/like many japanese games they sometimes get really weird (like this:WaitWhat:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is he going to play russian roulette with her womb?

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
i felt the same is a ntr game but at the end the mc still share the girls and sleeps alone, that's why i don't play/like many japanese games they sometimes get really weird (like this:WaitWhat:)
Right? lmao

I mean, perhaps if the MC was worth a shit...

The most unrealistic and fantastical shit in these games are always the MCs. They're always a fucking cigarette ass loser, the type of men that would get zero poon forever irl but somehow they pull like a Ricardo. Well I guess they do that for the "self-insert" lol

So much you almost wish he gets cucked. Unfortunately, when they do get cucked it's always by worse type of men than them. It's like going from the bottom of the barrel to straight-up scraping it.

If the women got fucked by a guy who isn't a caricature of a man I guess that would be too realistic?

And oh goddamn, the dialogue. You talk about weird? Shit, son. Even with the MTL you just know the authors of these games never personally saw a woman naked in their whole lives. The shit they come up with is out of this world lmao

Christ P Bacon

Jul 4, 2018
That and who's the blond bitch?
Are any of them virgins?
Why would Mami marry a guy who would ignore her sexually (money)?
welcome to the tale of sloppy second
typical japanese good guy story where mc is a simp and wimpy person who lust for married woman from his childhood, eventhough she already had a kid

hauml

Nov 2, 2022
why i cant play game? i clicked game but notthing happen, have anyone same problem?

Nct58

May 8, 2022
Hey i am having issues running the game, when i click on run it doesn't do anything nor i am getting any error, i have same problem with yosuga no Sora. Can anyone help plz

otomegokoro

Apr 27, 2022
Hey i am having issues running the game, when i click on run it doesn't do anything nor i am getting any error, i have same problem with yosuga no Sora. Can anyone help plz
Are you running it with Locale Emulator or with Japanese Locale? if not that might be your issue.

Nct58

May 8, 2022
Are you running it with Locale Emulator or with Japanese Locale? if not that might be your issue.
What is it i tryied looking for solution in app files and it mentioned same but never heard of those terms so i am not sure how to use em

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes