Others - Completed - Horny Recruiter [v2.01.3c Steam] [Strange Girl]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Loro

Gameplay
    + Interviews. You judge whether they get employed or not by the company.
    +/- There are Horny Points you can spend on horny making skills, if you failed the questions.
    - Very bare bone. You get to know to the girls by asking questions and reacting to them. If you do it right, you get affection points and sex scenes.
    - Very repetitive

Scenes
    + Often enough.

Dialogues
    - At one point, the game is so repetitive, you just want to skip all dialogues.

--> All in one: It tries to be a game. But The execution is not really fun. There is no real penalty for hiring not qualified staff. The game is very linear and repetitive, basically no real game play in my eyes. 1 of 10.

Should I give it as try?
    I would say you can skip this one.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

strejdapsychop

You know the games where you have only simplified communication menu and the character says something that completely throws off the flow of the conversation and often contradicts the choice you made? You know the games where the correct option actually matters?
    Here you can have both! Interview expects you to figure out the other persons character and choose the correct response out of 3 available. Repeatedly. Showing you only things like Agree/disagree/ignore but leading to absolutely ridiculous dialogue lines you would never choose yourself in the first place. Like: "Yes I absolutely agree with your viewpoint, I even share it with you. But let me ask you one thing... Are you actually this stupid or simply high on drugs?"

Figuring out what the game wants you to do actually makes it harder and more frustrating because the simplified menu option doesn't indicate what bullshit text line is actually going to come out on screen.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

AkumaRyuZaraki

terrible bad art and most doesnt even show anything its censored boring no meaninful choices so this is not a hentai game or a well written game just a waste of time id recommend not downloading it instead play anything else
  4. 2.00 star(s)

goik28

The game is too short with a lot of downtimes between the scenes. The gameplay loop is weird because you have choices but they are not clear to what they amount to. I like the art but the animations are short.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

colapsfornudes

Originality - 70%
    Renders - 10%
    Playability - 50%
    Performance - 100%
    Bugs free - 100%
    Animations - 0%
    Amount of content - 10%

Total: 48%

Good idea but the renders are really 2000' content... Also a lot of clicking for usually zero reward...
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Netas

Love the premise, wish there were more dialogue options, the mechanics so far seem fun, would be fun if you could mark down if the applicant is reaching standards yourself, the sex scenes feel like more of an after thought, can't wait to see more updates
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Angel1984

This is one of the weirdest game i've seen here..
    i cannot really say what's it going for.. Something like papers please i guess where u have contradicting agendas..
    I guess the main fault of this game is that it basicly is... well.. boring..
    slow paced.. without real payoffs..
    It's not evil or anything.. Only bad. Poorly designed imo.