Others Horny Clicker: Juna [v1.02] [BeHole Games]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ben the Beholder

Game Developer
May 28, 2022
BannerTW.png

Overview:
The horny elf Juna the Flutist is waiting for someone who can give her pleasure.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-31
Release Date: 2022-12-20
Developer: BeHole Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.02
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

dieze

Jul 25, 2017
How to force the game to start in windowed mode? A command in options.ini perhaps?

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Windows Defender is giving me a false positive. Anyone else?
Can't even download it to run it through VirusTotal or Hybrid-Analysis.

1659203530532.png

EDIT: Got it to download finally. VirusTotal gave it the all clear, too. Still, I'm surprised at just how lacking in content it actually is for a "complete" game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ben the Beholder

Ben the Beholder

Game Developer
May 28, 2022
How to force the game to start in windowed mode? A command in options.ini perhaps?
In order to run the game in windowed mode, you need to press the Fullscreen button in the main menu, or in the menu during the game. During the game, the menu is called by pressing the button in the lower left corner of the screen. However, the native resolution of the game is 1920x1080. This is mainly made for large monitors, on which the image would be stretched ugly.
If you're worried about quickly closing the game, you can press Esc and the game will close quickly.

TKNY

Nov 22, 2019
After extracting the file, it doesn't open. It says Windows can not access the path? or something similar. Anyone else has a similar issue?

Ben the Beholder

Game Developer
May 28, 2022
Windows Defender is giving me a false positive. Anyone else?
Can't even download it to run it through VirusTotal or Hybrid-Analysis.

View attachment 1955485

EDIT: Got it to download finally. VirusTotal gave it the all clear, too. Still, I'm surprised at just how lacking in content it actually is for a "complete" game.
Thanks for the review.

Yes, I agree with you, there is not much content here. I didn't add a lot of stuff here because it was my first attempt and the code is very poorly written. For more content I would have had to rewrite the code from scratch. Now my knowledge allows me to do much bigger projects, so I started making the second part of Horny Clicker. In the new game I plan to add a lot more animations with the girl, as well as more sex toys, clothes, x-rays, etc.

Reactions: gdrocker

Ben the Beholder

Game Developer
May 28, 2022
After extracting the file, it doesn't open. It says Windows can not access the path? or something similar. Anyone else has a similar issue?
Maybe the file is corrupted, try downloading it from another file host.
I have not yet found information on what this error may be related to, but I suspect that the problem is in a corrupted file.

dieze

Jul 25, 2017
In order to run the game in windowed mode, you need to press the Fullscreen button in the main menu, or in the menu during the game. During the game, the menu is called by pressing the button in the lower left corner of the screen. However, the native resolution of the game is 1920x1080. This is mainly made for large monitors, on which the image would be stretched ugly.
If you're worried about quickly closing the game, you can press Esc and the game will close quickly.
Thanks for the reply. No, I wondered if it's possible to start the game in windowed mode from the get go. Not fullscreen -> windowed. There are technical reasons for doing that on my setup.

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Thanks for the review.

Yes, I agree with you, there is not much content here. I didn't add a lot of stuff here because it was my first attempt and the code is very poorly written. For more content I would have had to rewrite the code from scratch. Now my knowledge allows me to do much bigger projects, so I started making the second part of Horny Clicker. In the new game I plan to add a lot more animations with the girl, as well as more sex toys, clothes, x-rays, etc.
I'd say make sure you take JSK and NiiCri games for a spin, as well as one of the older but I still think the best ones, osake riesz. You'll get a lot of decent ideas.

Oh also, The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess

Ben the Beholder

Game Developer
May 28, 2022
Thanks for the reply. No, I wondered if it's possible to start the game in windowed mode from the get go. Not fullscreen -> windowed. There are technical reasons for doing that on my setup.
No, you can't start the game in windowed mode. At least right now, I haven't found how to do that without changing the code in the game. However, I plan to update the game in a while to add a syringe animation (or maybe something else), and make it run initially in windowed mode.

Reactions: dieze

Ben the Beholder

Game Developer
May 28, 2022
I'd say make sure you take JSK and NiiCri games for a spin, as well as one of the older but I still think the best ones, osake riesz. You'll get a lot of decent ideas.

Oh also, The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess
Thanks, I will definitely play them for inspiration (✧ ꒪◞౪◟꒪)

terrordoll

Aug 30, 2017
Do either of the buttons to the left or right of the anal plug do anything? I see you mention urethral plug but I can't get anyone to work let alone the depth controls.

Ben the Beholder

Game Developer
May 28, 2022
Do either of the buttons to the left or right of the anal plug do anything? I see you mention urethral plug but I can't get anyone to work let alone the depth controls.
To activate these buttons, you must first spread the lips with hand button.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes