Ren'Py Hopeful Night [v0.1] [LewdStars]

LewdStars

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2023
Fotoram.io.png

Overview:
MC is a well known singer who has suicidal and emotional issues. He'll try to fix his issues by calling a mysterious number. Will this mysterious number going to end MC's sufferings?
Thread Updated: 2023-08-06
Release Date: 2023-08-06
Developer: LewdStars - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others:

scene5.png scene37.png scene26.png scene33.png scene15.png

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
LewdStars Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!

You can get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Will this mysterious number going to end MC's sufferings?
e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

So dev, what is the game about and is this a short game? Because that description doesn't say much.

Leaving that aside kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Good luck.

Last edited:

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
wow, great development skills.... downloading took longer then playing it, femdom out of nowhere, no animations, no build up.
Sorry, i´m not impressed.

Reactions: sinkind

Antzioo

Oct 31, 2021
hmmm, not bad.

1 : you have to look at the color of the text, sometimes, we dont see the name of MC becauseit black color and the background is black too.
Same for the text, he is white and sometimes backgound white.
Same problem in the menu, like in "preferences" its black on black for "unseen text" or "after choice" for exemple.If we dont go on, we dont find it ^^

2 : on the game, i like the history, never play a game who is abording this way of life. So can be original.
Graphics are good, but the dick is not very beautiful, same for the cum, you have to work on it, its important, my thing.
Also you can work maybe on animated scene. Or more details, its too short. Transition are too fast.
I like the girl, we dont see her pussy, so cant judge that but the face and the body are very beautiful, like the boy.

It can be very good game, nice job and continu ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Southrim

Done2

Feb 22, 2023
Good start. Wish for the next update more content and more context before the femdom starts

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
MC is a well known singer who has suicidal and emotional issues. He'll try to fix his issues by calling a mysterious number. Will this mysterious number going to end MC's sufferings?
Is this mysterious number going to end the MC's suffering? (Much better):giggle:

Looks and sounds interesting. I will give it a go.
Welcome, LewdStars, and thanks.

Post game thoughts. It's got potential but needs better grammar and organization of images.
Also needs work on the GUI.

LewdStars hit me up if you would like some help.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: CoffeeSaint